• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ONE question Survey...every body Please post response :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbers

HSC
hi, im completing a desigh and technology survey for my major design project.....please provide an answer to my one survey question:

"What do you classify as a costume?"

(for example; a tu tu is a costume)

any response would be helpful i was looking for discriptions of what u think 'what makes a costume', like what it looks like; where is it used; what types of material used and stuff like that.

thanks heeps guys..

Kimberlee

steffo

steph
HSC
to me a costume makes you look and feel like something you are not. it changes you into something else. it is a way to hide who you are and pretend to be something else entirely for whatever reason you desire.
i also believe that costumes are great and parties are shit without costume themes. that is my humble opinion. :)

trao06

HSC
a costume is used when you wish to be something different to who you really are

or something that makes you look the same as others

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
A costume is something novelty that people wear to be different and to be unique. Costumes are used on varies ocassions such as parties (a popular one for teens), holidays, events such as weddings etc.
The costume one chooses may have some significance in their life, or to their friends. Often people want you to conform and have similar costumes to each other for the purpose of a "theme" such as A-teens where people dress up with things beginning with "A", or the theme of "Glamorous" where you need to look like a superstar. :3

~LEAH~

HSC
To me a costume is solely something you wear onstage or for a performance. For example I wouldn't class something you wore to a fancy dress party a costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)