One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey one tree hill is starting on fox8 this saturday for all u oth fans with foxtel :)....but their starting from the beginning

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im also up to date on one tree hill... 3.17 was pretty good, very sad.. but a good episode

i can't believe Keith died... i wonder when everyone will find out that Dan killed his own brother.. i looked at previews for this week, and looks like Lucas is going to propose to Brooke

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^
no he doesnt. he picks up nathan's wedding ring. brooke and lucas will break up towards the finale...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
^
no he doesnt. he picks up nathan's wedding ring. brooke and lucas will break up towards the finale...
oh okay then, thanks for information :bomb:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i really shouldn't rollover when i'm only up to ep 15

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Chad and Sophia Bush broke up in real life right? They're still working together? I liked One Tree Hill.. too bad Ten screwed with it. can't be bothered downloading though xD

s2indie

HSC
I got really bored with it by the end of season two and decided to stop watching it.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
mm, my favourite episodes are 16 and 17 from s3

there isnt as much basketball nowadays unfortunately..

stargaze

HSC
hmm I've heard rumours that OTH may be getting cut soon. I really hope not. Lately I've become a sucker for American teenage dramas (well the OC and oth).

I think OTH has been pretty good lately. Maybe its cos I'm a sucker for drama. Eps 16 & 17 were shockers (in a good way).

lalabird

HSC
omg, i cant believe u guys hav a thread for this. so proud of you whoever made it - u r the best. I couldnt be bothered downloading OTH either but i streamed it from www.youtube.com if ne1 is interested. iz such a good show, so much better than the OC, I cant believe we dont hav it in aus.!!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ugh dont even compare it to the OC, they're in completely different leagues (OTH being at the top, the OC being below scum-level) :p

and this is about the 4th thread on OTH, btw.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love love love the OC --- my telly life revolves around that show (and home and away)

but i do like oth --- i alwayz watch it every saturday...hehe...i like nathan coz he reminds me of jack from home and away

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Jachie said:
So OC beats OTH for me. Though Nathan/Haley are sooo cute. Probably one of the reasons I hated Season Two so much, they were f*cked up so much by the writers.
That's what made it so realistic - relationships, especially married ones, are NEVER24/7 cheesy happiness, flowers & candy loving all around (e.g seth & summer). Besides, should've kept watching season 3.. of course they get back to their marital bliss. Finale was fkn awesome.

sunjet said:
OTH shits over the OC.
Damn straight :D

persephone

HSC
One Tree Hill to be shown Saturday midday, 3:00 in Perth when AFL at midday according to TVaus.com.au after Big Brother ends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)