One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yeh, that would suck.. but i thought GG & OTH had good ratings so dunno why they took it off.. =/

Fry

ok Dark Angel didn't fair too well in Australia either and the Aussie networks took the shows off (only on a break), not the American ones. GG and OTH are still going strong over there.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
angelduck said:
Prob because American viewers didnt like it, thats why Dark Angel finished (damn americans *raises fist*)
dark angel was a piece of shit on wheels... the only reason why people watched it was cuz of jess alba...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Orange Juice said:
dark angel was a piece of shit on wheels... the only reason why people watched it was cuz of jess alba...
yeh true. same with alias.. boring ass show, but people only watch it cos of jennifer garner.

OTH comes back this friday, jan 7th w00t BRING IT

persephone

HSC
so can't wait....this week's ep is a good one.... you get to see a different side of nathan and lucas...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Annegelic said:
yeh true. same with alias.. boring ass show, but people only watch it cos of jennifer garner.

are you serious? i cant believe people find her hot, i find her man-ly than me... but then again im not really man-ly to begin with...
and fuck shes not even hot

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
are you serious? i cant believe people find her hot, i find her man-ly than me... but then again im not really man-ly to begin with...
Sometimes I think she is and sometimes I don't. I don't think she is a good actress though:).

Josephine

HSC
OTH is strangely very addictive. I never really got into the OC but OTH had me hooked right from the beginning, even though they're both teen dramas. Maybe it's cos of Chad's presence. With the hair, he is such a hunk ^^

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol.. i do know some people who think jennifer garner's hot. she is kinda mannish at times tho yeh, but she's a good actress.

4 days until OTH back on tv (sadness...)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Josephine said:
OTH is strangely very addictive. I never really got into the OC but OTH had me hooked right from the beginning, even though they're both teen dramas. Maybe it's cos of Chad's presence. With the hair, he is such a hunk ^^
Yes, i honestly believe if chad was never in OTH, i wouldn't be watching the show or love it as much as i do..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
yeh from a females perspective I don't think she is pretty,though she looks alright sometimes.

Fry

Orange Juice said:
HEY! Dark Angel rocked. the 2nd season was much better than the 1st though, mainly cos of Alec.

Fry

Annegelic said:

Alias is not boring, it just gets confusing and it's not one of those shows that you can easily get into and understand. i thought Jennifer was really hot in Daredevil, especially when she had those green eyes.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I agree.. especially in that white top and jeans.. wow :)
She looked a bit tardy in "Dude, Where's my Car?", but then again it was a pretty crap movie overall...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
How could you say Alias is boring:eek:?

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
alias combines action and a babe, why are you now complaining? its such a w0rd show.and one tree hill owns. but chad michael murray=fagass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)