• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hey where can I get season one of one tree hill.. as in torrent download wise.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, what is that, like ten hours of television in two days:p?
lol pretty much. i just couldn't click 'stop'.... HAD to keep watching it.. and i know i said before OTH has better acting than OC, and i stand by that completely :D even that peyton chick has turned me around.. i used to hate her. but she's a really good actress. there's not a single bad actor/actress on the show, whereas on the OC it's the young ones who act like amateurs. also OTH is very deep with the realistic family drama & relationships, hardly any comedy in it at all.. but it's got the BEST one-liners. sorry to preach, just luv the show :p

steph@nie said:
hey where can I get season one of one tree hill.. as in torrent download wise.
umm i dunno, i could ask my friend...... i'll get back to ya.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol pretty much. i just couldn't click 'stop'.... HAD to keep watching it.. and i know i said before OTH has better acting than OC, and i stand by that completely :D even that peyton chick has turned me around.. i used to hate her. but she's a really good actress. there's not a single bad actor/actress on the show, whereas on the OC it's the young ones who act like amateurs. also OTH is very deep with the realistic family drama & relationships, hardly any comedy in it at all.. but it's got the BEST one-liners. sorry to preach, just luv the show :p
Yeah, I think the actors on One Tree Hill are good. The O.C. just has a couple that let it down (Marissa and Ryan), although I think Ryan is getting a little better (sorry I can't say the same for Marissa:p). I like The O.C. more because it isn't as serious. It mixes drama with lighthearted humour, whereas I think One Tree Hill takes it's-self a bit too seriously:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I thought that Amanda Righetti (Hailey Nichol) was a good actor but she is gone now so you don't have to worry about her, as is Chris Carmack (Luke Ward). Rachel Bilson (Summer Roberts) does get annoying and I don't know if I think she is a good actor or not. I think she tries to hard to portray Summer as the bitchy character she is and has some annoying attributes like the way she speaks:(.

persephone

HSC
i can't believe they pulled it before episode 10. where all the good stuff happens. and the season finale, seriously. the best parts are still to come...

payafee

HSC
Rachel Bilson can't act at all. she always seems to deliver her lines in a sarcastic way whilst bobbing her head up and down. it's pretty annoying.

Chris is a poor actor too but Amanda was quite alright.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I never got into this show it just seemed to boring or cliched or something

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, I have been meaning to mention that last weeks episode was called "Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows". This is a song by the band "Brand New" who I love. I wonder if they played in the episode or something:D.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yeah Brand New have been around for ages. They rock ! I don't think they actually performed in the show. The only actual musicians to have been on is Tyler Hilton, Gavin DeGraw and i 'spose Bethany Joy Lenz (she plays Haley) since she's a musician in real life aswell. All in the 2nd season, btw.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Okay, so I finally found a season one torrent and watched all of it in a one tree hill marathon - yes, that's what no school/uni does to me.

and yeah, season one is heaps good. One tree hill beats OC. Hands down.

Now.. can anyone tell me where I can get the first 10 eps of season two? I've seen 11-15 and I'd like to see the others.

and.. what day do the new eps come out? I know OC is a friday.. but when's one tree hill?

Ducky

Right now, OTH is on hiatus in the US...so no new episodes for about 5 weeks ...until April 19 or sometime around then sigh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)