One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
argh... that means 5 more to go then i can watch the whole of 2nd season in one go :D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
argh i know.. but i'd rather wait a month n watch the ENTIRE 2nd season in one go than wait each week for the next episode........ plus, don't really have a choice, my friend won't burn it any other way :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hmm, I just watched the next two episodes after it got taken off the air in Australia and they were pretty good. Dan Scott is funny sometimes he is that much of an ass:p.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yeah, seems that 10 stopped when they got better. After watching the first season and up to and including ep 16 of the second season, I like OTH way better than OC.

The second season starts back up again in the US soon. yay!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
The OC's been signed up for a 3rd season... hey, who's the girl in the dress with the red background in your av?

Ducky

i think that gal is Love hewitt?

yeah i heard that OTH is confident of getting signed for a 3rd season if they havent been already

i think the OC is riding on the buzz from first season...second season i think OTH is much better!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
steph@nie said:
The OC's been signed up for a 3rd season
Yeah, I heard about that:).

steph@nie said:
hey, who's the girl in the dress with the red background in your av?
Jennifer Love Hewitt:).

Ducky said:
yeah i heard that OTH is confident of getting signed for a 3rd season if they havent been already
It hasn't been renewed for a third season yet:).

Ducky said:
i think the OC is riding on the buzz from first season...second season i think OTH is much better!
Yeah, well that wouldn't be too hard. The second season of The O.C. is pretty bad:(.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i realised you've got hilarie burton in your av, as opposed to some OC chick you usually got. hmmm.... making a change, huh ? :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well she is my favourite girl on One Tree Hill and since The O.C. has gone down the drain I thought One tree Hill would become my new teen show:D.

Fry

i thought that was Carrie from American Idol. my bad. and that's an old photo of JLH, she doesn't look so good now.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. I haven't seen a recent picture of her but I am sure she is still beautiful:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
No, not extreme, just a fact:D. Anyway, she has apparently been cast in a new television show called "Ghost Whisperer" which has a pilot ordered and is set to air in September 2005 if all goes well. I hope this will lift her career again, as it has been pretty stagnant these past few years:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I don't know how its ratings were but it was shown during the non-ratings period so the ratings didn't really matter. I don't know if they will be putting it back on the air but if they do I would say it will be the end of the year during the next non-ratings summer season. You never know though, look at Summerland for example:).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
Well she is my favourite girl on One Tree Hill and since The O.C. has gone down the drain I thought One tree Hill would become my new teen show:D.
haha dude, you're a BIT behind, One Tree Hill is "the new OC" (think 1st season hype) except, it only gets better with the 2nd season :)

Fry said:
that's a bit extreme. oh well, each to their own.
lmao.. pretty extreme ! merethrond, your taste in girls is whacked =/

JLH's new show title already sounds crap. I loved her in Po5, Can't hardly wait and Heartbreakers. She should probably do more of those teen movies to get her career back.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
haha dude, you're a BIT behind, One Tree Hill is "the new OC" (think 1st season hype) except, it only gets better with the 2nd season :)
I don't remember One Tree Hill ever being hyped as "The New O.C.":confused:. Anyway, the first season and first few episodes of the second season of The O.C. was better than One Tree Hill in my opinion:).

Annegelic said:
lmao.. pretty extreme ! merethrond, your taste in girls is whacked =/

JLH's new show title already sounds crap. I loved her in Po5, Can't hardly wait and Heartbreakers. She should probably do more of those teen movies to get her career back.
What? How is my taste whacked? That is nowhere near an extreme statement. Anyway, I must admit that the whole "talking to the dead" has been done before but I will wait until I see the finished product before I make any judgements:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)