• nop...

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
rnitya_25 said:
i liked the show too when it used to air in aus...bloody idiots took it offf. im pissed of at chad because he married brooke (in real life).....gawd....WHY?!
I think they are seperated or divorced now?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Both couples separated.
It's rumoured Chad cheated on Sophia with Paris when he was in QLD filming House of Wax.
Also read somewhere Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson broke up.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
that sux.. rach n adam were cute together.
i didnt really like sophia wit chad hahah
i recon the other dude that plays nathan is prety hot too :p

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^yep he is. and the other guys like jake and felix were/are hot. so much better than OC :p

persephone

HSC
They're bringing it back for the non-ratings period. Saturdays 6:30PM... starting from December 3. Smallville starts up again 27/11/05, if any body wanted to know.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
persephone said:
They're bringing it back for the non-ratings period. Saturdays 6:30PM... starting from December 3. Smallville starts up again 27/11/05, if any body wanted to know.
Do you know if they'll start off season 1 again or start from where they axed it ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im guessing from where they axed it...its stupid if they started from the beginning its stupid

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
But people who've never watched it would be like "how the hell are they brothers?!..", etc :/

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
babee_blu_eyez said:
ive got seasons 1 & 2 on dvd

i never watched it wen it was on tv though...
Do they sell it here on dvd or did you buy it overseas?
ta

persephone

HSC
Channel 10 have axed One Tree Hill after one episode. Replacing it with the documentary The Human Body. Whilst the Human Body is a great documentary series (I remembering watching it in year 9) they didn't give One Tree Hill a chance.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
so it isn't on anymore again?
I missed it the other day, anything interesting happen?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
persephone said:
Channel 10 have axed One Tree Hill after one episode. Replacing it with the documentary The Human Body. Whilst the Human Body is a great documentary series (I remembering watching it in year 9) they didn't give One Tree Hill a chance.
Hahahahahahaha.

persephone

HSC
the coach cancelled basketball practice after Nathan (in the previous ep a long time ago) had taken some sort of performancing enhancing drug during a basketball game and collapsed. Nathan and his dad go golfing where his dad is being a complete ass by making everything a competition. Brooke and Lucas start going out, and Peyton is still harboring feelings for Lucas which Brooke mistakes as Peyton feeling left out. We find out Jake (a player on the basketball team) has a daughter named Jenny and can play the guitar (as seen in the open mic night at Karen's Cafe). He brings her there after Lucas does this whole speech on you shouldn't hide her otherwise she might grow up thinking that you were ashamed of her. Gavin DeGraw guest stars. Little bit of flirting between Jake and Petyon
They end up getting together soon but it's all so twisted when Jenny's mother comes back and wants to gain custody of the baby. Lucas turns into a bit of a male slut and he has a one night stand with Jenny's mother not knowing who she is.
Dan and his wife... forgot her name... are going to get a divorce. At the end they're all at that outside basketball court near the river (?) playing, with the coach and Uncle Keith watching from the car... some sentimental line follows but I forget what it was....

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
persephone said:
Channel 10 have axed One Tree Hill after one episode. Replacing it with the documentary The Human Body. Whilst the Human Body is a great documentary series (I remembering watching it in year 9) they didn't give One Tree Hill a chance
WTF????

FUCK IT JUST STARTED...

STUPID FUCKERS.....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO WHY DID THEY CANCEL IT THIS TIME??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
maybe its just for this weekk....maybe it'll come back next week....:(

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
It's because they play it on a saturday night, what the fuck? anyways i had season 1-3 but computer broke and i will be getting them soon again if anyone is desperate.

Ducky

OZGIRL86 said:
Do they sell it here on dvd or did you buy it overseas?
ta
I got mine overseas. I think season 1 would be worth getting since i think its much better than 2,3 and Ch10 is unlikely to show any more! Or use Bittorrent :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)