Online ChemSkill Builder (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
how do u register?.....anyone has done it already?....if so could u plz post a detailed instructions on how to register there. Cuz I don't know what to do where I have to enter Instructor/School ID....and USyd is not listed amongst other unis.

thnx

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
LoneShadow said:
how do u register?.....anyone has done it already?....if so could u plz post a detailed instructions on how to register there. Cuz I don't know what to do where I have to enter Instructor/School ID....and USyd is not listed amongst other unis.

thnx
wait till the first chem lab and the instructor should give u the course and school ID.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
wait till the first chem lab and the instructor should give u the course and school ID.

oh ok...kool........*reliefed*

envy87

HSC
this isn't something compulsory like mastering phys is it...cos i don't intend to buy silberberg....

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMG, u guys got all the good shit...

we on the other hand are the poor ginea pigs.... we got tested on the new course structure (ie 6 cp 2nd yr, ssp 2nd yr) far out...

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
OMG, u guys got all the good shit...

we on the other hand are the poor ginea pigs.... we got tested on the new course structure (ie 6 cp 2nd yr, ssp 2nd yr) far out...
*celebrates*.....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)