Online HSC Help (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I tried it. It was a guy called Ralph, who accused me of being opinionated when I said the precipitate of iron (II) hydroxide is green. :(

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Nice spin off mate ;)
But I'm sure u don't know about every text that people study for the Area of Study for all 3 journeys if your just 2005 HSC students.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Of course, that's true that's why if it's not Physical or Inner Journey they'll say straight up... call the real advice line. After all that's the best advice :D

Boz_87

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I tried it. It was a guy called Ralph, who accused me of being opinionated when I said the precipitate of iron (II) hydroxide is green. :(
Yeh thats funny coz im pretty sure we've been taught the ppt was green but more recently when i did summary notes i put it as white. Does anyone know for sure? Meh Chem is ages away

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Boz_87 said:
Yeh thats funny coz im pretty sure we've been taught the ppt was green but more recently when i did summary notes i put it as white. Does anyone know for sure? Meh Chem is ages away
Iron (II) Hydroxide is definitely green!

esieff

Do not be fooled young padawans!

Ralph's....a very accessible source of basic/simple information. If you truly have questions to be answered...simply call the hsc advice line, or get in touch with one of your teachers who im sure could provide you with a much more educated answer. Did you guys know Ralph is simply a Yr 12 student studying like we are? Asking him is like calling up your pothead buddy...which i know is a most entertaining experience, but hardly the most informative. Or, alternatively, Ralph could simply be a paedophile preying on the fresh young minds of us hsc victims. Either way....well i think i've made my point.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hotice11 said:
Ralph's....a very accessible source of basic/simple information. If you truly have questions to be answered...simply call the hsc advice line, or get in touch with one of your teachers who im sure could provide you with a much more educated answer. Did you guys know Ralph is simply a Yr 12 student studying like we are? Asking him is like calling up your pothead buddy...which i know is a most entertaining experience, but hardly the most informative. Or, alternatively, Ralph could simply be a paedophile preying on the fresh young minds of us hsc victims. Either way....well i think i've made my point.
I like the juxtaposition - the above, and "Talking trash since 1987". :p

goan_crazy

HSC
Word
the advice line is open till 10pm 2nite
open 10am-6pm 2moro
10am-10pm the night b4 our HSC
so yeah, u don't need this.

esieff

if you're lonely and you need a friend to talk to, you COULD crack onto someone on the hsc advice line, but chances are they're attached/married/not interested in pursuing relations with a minor....OR, (and i think this is your major selling point ralph) - he's single, he's lonely too, and he's ONLINE RIGHT NOW!

P.S I don't mean to be harsh. He's providing a free service. But remember, you get what you pay for. And as Ralph shows, sometimes you get less. Oh that was harsh again. Sorry Ralph-dizzle.

HSC
I asked if he did software to which he replied "I did prelim so i might be able to help"

"can you do binary division"

then he didn't reply.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Ralph is doing a good job, i'd say and i've known him for quite some time of course he's not going to know anything but there is no obligation for him to do this. I can't believe the selfish nature of the people that have abused him. You want everything for nothing. If you want detailed information hire a tutor.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
hotice11 said:
Callin you pot head buddy? nice to see you DONT jump to conclusions... when people ask me questions im searching all over my room for answers, im trying to fucking help, i get upto 6 calls at once, so if ur experience was below par im sorry but maybe i was busy? i can show u chat transcipts of people i have beena genuine help, so there is no need to bad mouth me like that. once again, this is a free service done out of my own fucking good will... i cant believe you would suggest something like paedophilia... like wtf?

hotice11 said:
I don't mean to be harsh. He's providing a free service. But remember, you get what you pay for. And as Ralph shows, sometimes you get less.
explain... how can u get less than a free service? i pay you and give you advice?... moron...

for anyone who finds the real hsc advice line busy, unnattended, or is unable to get onto it, try our free service, we gain nothing but knowledge... maybe you could just disrregard moronic comments like that off... hot.. ice...

peace out
ralph

p.s. good luck everyone

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
I asked if he did software to which he replied "I did prelim so i might be able to help"

"can you do binary division"

then he didn't reply.
hahaha....!
i used it and this guy called tim answered my chem query. he's a hsc student and asnwered questions in a quirky sorta way, as if i was like in year 10 or something..

goan_crazy

HSC
Call the REAL advice line guys
open 10am-6pm 2day
so yeah, u don't need this

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Call the REAL advice line guys
open 10am-6pm 2day
so yeah, u don't need this
You know what, that's exactly right! There is no need for this service. But all the same HSC students are giving up their valuable HSC study time to try and help others and answer questions for free. What do they receive? Nothing but the satisfaction of having helped someone and the people on this board ask questions they already know the answers to in an attempt to test or trick or simply abuse it. That may be fun but you are wasting the HSC study time of students who are only trying to help others. You may be content in your study, then don't ask for help. I can still sleep at night because unlike some selfish users of this board I care about others HSCs.

goan_crazy

HSC
AreYouAlright? said:
You know what, that's exactly right! There is no need for this service. But all the same HSC students are giving up their valuable HSC study time to try and help others and answer questions for free. What do they receive? Nothing but the satisfaction of having helped someone and the people on this board ask questions they already know the answers to in an attempt to test or trick or simply abuse it. That may be fun but you are wasting the HSC study time of students who are only trying to help others. You may be content in your study, then don't ask for help. I can still sleep at night because unlike some selfish users of this board I care about others HSCs.
mate, before talking, check the legal forum and ask anyone about how much I have contributed to this forum.
thanks.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
goan_crazy said:
mate, before talking, check the legal forum and ask anyone about how much I have contributed to this forum.
thanks.
I apologise if you got the impression I was attacking you, i merely was using your quote to start off my argument. I am sure you have not been one of the people who abuse this service, or ask for cyber, or stupid questions. You just made a good point... that it's not necessary. But yet it's there all the same and being abused.

goan_crazy

HSC
I haven't used your service
I had a look at it, but Ralph didn't reply 2 me so yeah. I closed it. But its all good.

I'm sure u guys had a great intention to do this anyway, but my point was that it will not cater for everyone's needs, thats all. which is a fair point.

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
goan_crazy said:
I haven't used your service
I had a look at it, but Ralph didn't reply 2 me so yeah. I closed it. But its all good.

I'm sure u guys had a great intention to do this anyway, but my point was that it will not cater for everyone's needs, thats all. which is a fair point.
Certainly, much agreed :D

By all means call the HSC Advice Line but it closes at 10pm
From that time this online one is still available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)