Online Payment >.< (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Ok, i saw this online payment page on MQ

I'm not sure whether it's safe to do it online?
And, it says either HECS or Others, So...by paying the Student Activity Fee, is that counted as the "others" fee?

http://onlinepayments.mq.edu.au/default.asp Here's the site
yeah, the "other" is the student activity fees. i've paid them all online in the past.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Orange Juice said:
have invoices been sent out yet?
not yet, but it appears on my estudent, saying that i owe that much fee plus hecs...so i better pay off now or wait for the invoice to come first? Though i will be away soon >.<

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
No, you dont need to wait for the invoice at all. Just pay, especially if you're going away.

Plus, if you wait until you have the invoice, there will be the whole debacle like last year when we didnt get the invoice for second semester until we actually asked for it :rolleyes:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
MaryJane said:
No, you dont need to wait for the invoice at all. Just pay, especially if you're going away.

Plus, if you wait until you have the invoice, there will be the whole debacle like last year when we didnt get the invoice for second semester until we actually asked for it :rolleyes:
kool~ thx MJ

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Ok, i've now paid my SAF...somehow when my payment get processed, one of the window's being blocked...so i tried to allow it open temporarily and it said something about initial payment and allow cookie stuff ?! So i went to check my email, thank GOD it send me a confirmation letter!
So i guess my payment is successful. If anyone is gonna do online payment, make sure reset the internet option >.<

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Ok, i've now paid my SAF...somehow when my payment get processed, one of the window's being blocked...so i tried to allow it open temporarily and it said something about initial payment and allow cookie stuff ?! So i went to check my email, thank GOD it send me a confirmation letter!
So i guess my payment is successful. If anyone is gonna do online payment, make sure reset the internet option >.<
never had that problem before

you can check your fees details on e-student.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
redruM said:
never had that problem before

you can check your fees details on e-student.
Atm, estudent still showing that i have those fees outstanding...
but since i've got my email said the transaction's been approved and i've checked my account. I think everything is fine now (hopefully). Hoho~~^^

ReaveR

HSC
Yeah, in the past I've always paid them together as one lump sum online.

That problem you mentioned would be due to the popup blocking features of IE/Google Toolbar. It should be fine since you asked it to allow it temporarily, but if you can you should add the payments site to the list of allowed popups.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sweet_Lemon said:
Atm, estudent still showing that i have those fees outstanding...
but since i've got my email said the transaction's been approved and i've checked my account. I think everything is fine now (hopefully). Hoho~~^^
Yeah mines showing up with this:

Total Debt $5,287.00
Total Unallocated Credits -$184.00
Account Balance $5,103.00

Kinda weird :S

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
They made this years car sticker a bright green... dam that is distracting!! Does anyone know if we are allowed to stick it on the passengers side or does it really have to be on the drivers side? I never once noticed last years white sticker while driving.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm time to get my sticker soon i think, before the big rush, how much is a year again ?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
Hmm time to get my sticker soon i think, before the big rush, how much is a year again ?
while on the topic of stickers/parking, what are the times when you will find parking at uni comfortably?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
before 10.30, after 3.30
thanks dude. :)

if i end up with needing to go to uni 5 days a week (also depending on what times) i might finally buy it. :D

[/tightass]

Last edited:

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
They made this years car sticker a bright green... dam that is distracting!! Does anyone know if we are allowed to stick it on the passengers side or does it really have to be on the drivers side? I never once noticed last years white sticker while driving.
The contract you sign to get the sticker says it has to be on the driver's side of the windscreen... it also says you need to remove old ones.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Skittled said:
The contract you sign to get the sticker says it has to be on the driver's side of the windscreen... it also says you need to remove old ones.
i've seen people with multiple stickers "decorated" on the driver's side, some even dating back to the turn of the century.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
1900?! :p

Haha, damn bright green, how...noticeable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)