Online services (1 Viewer)

kingbuddha

What is with the bloody usyd online services can only log into myuni and email, cant get into blackboard or webct and password change is also a pain

Halo

HSC
N/A
The log-in passwords of MyUni and Blackboard are independent (but the username is the same). If you have never changed Blackboard's password (ie. a first timer), by default it should be your date of birth (not sure if it has changed however). If you are a continuing student the password will be what it was before.

Blackboard is online currently, but it is highly unlikely that your units of study have been activated by your lecturer at this time.

Lainee

HSC
OMG It's was just my date of birth! *facepalms* I've been copying the password and pasting it into the login box. :rolleyes:

Skeeta

HSC
when i enrolled a girl told me that we had to go to some website to get a card (student card or something) to get discounted food/drinks... a whole bunch of stuff really. She said there would also be something in the info packages but i havent seen anythin as of yet..

does anyone know this site??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
The password for Unikey u mean? Im getting the impression, I have two passwords or something :confused:

Lainee

HSC
I didn't have any problem changing my UniKey password, but everyone should be able to login to Blackboard now. I emailed the Economics faculty helpdesk and apparently there was a problem with my account so make sure this wasn't a case with your account as well. I login fine now.

Hi,

There was a problem with your account which I've had the administrators work on. You should be okay now to log in.

One thing, you need to log in to Blackboard, not WebCT - that's a separate system which the faculty does not use. Log in to blackboard from this site: http://blackboard.econ.usyd.edu.au/

Steve
Helpdesk

stazi

Nightman
HSC
My blackboard password doesnt work
im entering my loginname (the unikey one)
and my date of birth as password.
Should the DOB password I enter be (DDMMYYYY) or (DDMMYY) as neither are working
Could it be that atm im enrolled in an arts faculty course.
i am doing eco/business subjects though

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Oh and to make webct work:
Go to the entry page, then login that way :)

kingbuddha

Yeah blackboard works now, password is ur dob (ddmmyyyy), but theres nothing on that site atm

1Time4thePpl said:
Go to the entry page, then login that way :)
Whats the entry page?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
click on the webct. Then click entry page up top right hand corner

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
My blackboard password doesnt work
im entering my loginname (the unikey one)
and my date of birth as password.
Should the DOB password I enter be (DDMMYYYY) or (DDMMYY) as neither are working
Could it be that atm im enrolled in an arts faculty course.
i am doing eco/business subjects though
Im thinking that the faculty that your degree belongs in will accept you into blackboard isnt it? I do arts subjects and science subjects but my degree is a part of the Economics and Business Faculty, therefore, Im in that blackboard.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
got an email from them today with my login details :)
they send the email to the usyd address

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
is the login the unikey username and birthdate in the form DD/MM/YYYY ?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
actually depends what you mean
webct: unikey password
blackboard dob

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
I didn't have any problem changing my UniKey password, but everyone should be able to login to Blackboard now. I emailed the Economics faculty helpdesk and apparently there was a problem with my account so make sure this wasn't a case with your account as well. I login fine now.
the privilege of bein a comm student: u are entitled the access of computer labs in eco/comm building... and they are governed by different pass word (same user name as ur unikey)

it should be ur dob:

DDMMYYYY
at least that's wut it was last yr... u should have received an email in ur uni email account regarding the activation of blackboard...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)