online study group hsc '05 (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
who wants to start a society and culture study group
i just think out of all my subs its the most....well, floaty
and i was wondering who ever wanted to join, add each other to ur msn messenger in like a seperate group.

dont forget to give ur msn name on this thread, ill keep adding u guys

mine is pig_93@hotmail.com

i think it will be really good, cos we can discuss things like our pip problems and what we are aiming for etc

lets make 2005 s&c the best one yet
wooooooo

bootyfulz

blonde at heart..
HSC
heys.. i wouldn't mind joining too.. hahaha.. i'm having so much trouble on my PIP already.. maybe it is because i haven't started but yeah..

msn: lil_cutie_bum@hotmail.com

jaihson

HSC
Oooh yeah sure can I be in? I was a fool and dropped the course at the end of year 11, but have only just picked it up again (realising id made a mistake) at the end of term 4. So I'm a tad behind in some areas....like the PIP! But not to worry. My addy is sarkydevil@hotmail.com

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
The best way to research your secondary information and conducting first hand investigation is in the holidays. Once you get back to school you can ask your teacher for advice and direction to see if any modification of your approach is require. Then writing can commence under teacher's supervision during terms!

dani3lella

dani3lella
HSC
hay

yeh definatley count me in.... i was wondering if it was just me or is the subject w\really in structured and weird... like we wont do work 4 a week and then we just get case studies...
dani3lella@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)