Online Study Groups! (1 Viewer)

andrewriis

HSC
Hey Year 11 peeps,

I'm Andrew. I study 2U Maths, Advanced English, Economics, Business Studies, IPT and Software Development.

My goal ATAR is 94 so I can get into a UTS Bachelor of Business, Bachelor Creative Intelligence and Innovation Degree.

Online Study Groups

Not sure how many of you have heard of the idea, but study groups between schools are a great way to make sure you have no gaps in knowledge based on what your school has taught you and also to review your learning and teach others things you understand which further reinforces your knowledge as well as get others input on things you don't understand. Basically, you work together so everyone achieves better!

I'm looking at making study groups for:
  • 2U Maths
  • Advanced English
  • Economics
  • Business Studies
  • Information Processes and Technology
  • Software Design and Development

They would meet once a fortnight for an hour and go over things learnt, hard questions from work in class, analytical views on texts for english, that kind of thing. I want to limit it to 4 people per one. Obviously travel is a real issue and so is security because you never know who you meet, so I thought we could make them online through skype sessions and email.

If you are on BOS, it means you are already a step ahead but I am specifically looking for committed people who are really good at a subject to work together with other smart people so they can all increase their knowledge and all do better. If you are aiming to get Band 5/6 in a subject and you are already getting excellent marks, reply to this or send me an inbox.

Look forward to working with other like-minded people so we can all do better :jump:

Last edited:

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I'm Timo.
My subjects are
- Advance English
- Chemistry
- Physics
- Economics
- Extension 1 Maths and English

Your proposal on assisting each other with subjects and the idea of being one step ahead of school seems reasonable. How about we get together of 3-4 and plan everything. I'll inbox you my skype

matchalolz

HSC
might be interested for maths :) especially if we would ask each other stuff if we come across any really hard questions

turntaker

HSC
the problem with maths is that some schools don't follow the order of topics.

Fiction

HSC
Hey~ I'm interested for Economics C:

My subjects are:
English advanced
Eng Ext 1
Maths
Maths Ext 1
Economics
Visual Arts
Biology
Chemistry

If anyone is interested in being in a study group in any of the above subjects, PM me~ C:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)