Online tutor: HSC English (all subjects) and History (all subjects). Also editing. (1 Viewer)

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I am an experienced tutor (6 years) who has almost completed a teaching degree. My most recent experience includes being hired by a local senior high school as a history tutor (the same school asked me to mentor Extension 2 English students for two consecutive years), working for three and a half years as a tutor at a tutoring company in Newcastle and working privately as a tutor and editor.

My service includes help developing the appropriate content knowledge, help analysing texts and sources, developing an argument and refining thesis statements, assignment help and help preparing for exams. My students generally see dramatic improvement in their marks, understanding and ability within a very short period of time. I generally charge $60/hr for both the tutoring and editing service, however for those starting over the holidays I am willing to reduce my rate to $40/hr for both services.

If you would like more information, please email me at e.millercrispe@gmail.com

Last edited:

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Online tutor: HSC English (all subjects) and History (all subjects). Also editing

Affordable study guides also available in English and History subject areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)