online tutor wanted: help with yr11 adv english/chem/phys/3u maths (1 Viewer)

D

dzzlng_07

I'm in year 11 this year and I want a tutor but i hate travelling. So, i was wondering if anyone out there does online services, where we can contact eachother via msn or email.

I mainly need someone for adv english as i need alot of improving in my essay skills. I need someone who can proof-read, give me tips and improve my essays. However, i also want someone who i can contact on a regular basis to help me with my assignments and questions etc in adv eng/chem/phys/3u maths.

So PM me if you're interested and tell me how much you charge.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
dzzlng_07 said:
I'm in year 11 this year and I want a tutor but i hate travelling. So, i was wondering if anyone out there does online services, where we can contact eachother via msn or email.

I mainly need someone for adv english as i need alot of improving in my essay skills. I need someone who can proof-read, give me tips and improve my essays. However, i also want someone who i can contact on a regular basis to help me with my assignments and questions etc in adv eng/chem/phys/3u maths.

Buy a maths text book, I think it is called advanced maths *hint hint* there's a contact no. on it where you can ask questions. This goes to most text books too.

jessoratio616

HSC
N/A
Hello,
I'm responding to your post for an online English tutor. I am a NJ certified teacher (a complete resume is available upon request). I have extensive experience helping students improve the syntax, fluency, content, and quality of written communication. The way the tutoring service works is that students e-mail me their essay(s). The essay is checked for grammatical errors, including punctuation, spelling, verb tense, and sentence structure. Within 24 hours a complete edited paper will be sent back to you. I charge $25 to edit a 3-5 page paper, and $40 to edit a 6-10 page paper. (Rates are negotiable depending upon the assignment).
If you are interested, please send an email to jessoratio@hotmail.com so that we can make arrangments.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Sincerely,

Jessica Oratio

Last edited:

rips

HSC
dzzlng_07 said:

my son (whose site this is) has shown me your question. I am a tutor with my own tuition centre in Sydney (Miranda), as well I tutor at James An Coaching. I mostly tutor physics and chemistry. I do maths also but not 3U as revision takes me too long. Anyway simple questions, ask away. Difficult or multiple questions or full-on tuition at my centre, i charge $25 an hour. I guess if its proof an assignment or a simple explaination over the net, then it obviously wouldn't be that high. send an email to rips@bigpond.net.au if you wish.

stine

HSC
Hi! I would be happy to tutor you in the preliminary advanced english course :) I think that the online idea is fantastic as it doesn't eat away at your time lol. I completed hsc advanced english last year and came 4/131 at a selective school with an overall hsc mark of 94/100.

I could correct the little things like punctuation, spelling, syntax and structure for you via email, as well as providing you with an abundance of tips. I'd also help out with furthering your vocabulary, strengthening your understanding of how to link techniques to your area of study, and most importantly to make sure that your content is fluent and relevant. If you have msn I'd be willing to go through any queries that you may have concerning essay structure, themes in texts etc.

I charge $15 for the editing and polishing of a two-three page essay. When exam time comes around I'd also be willing to help you form coherent and effective sample responses for the short answer section. In addition, I will charge only $5 for 30 min of tutoring via msn. This is to ensure that you understand how to perfect your essays on your own - we all remember just how frustrating it is!

Pm or email me ANYTIME if you wish to have me as your young and friendly tutor!! Irrespective of whether you contact me, good luck with prelim and hsc :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
dzzlng_07 said:

hey hey there!

i can tutor you, finished my hsc last year. did adv and ext 1 eng, i can tutor you online whenever you want. im currently tutoring 2 students in english and other students in other subjects. i only charge 20 bucks for as long as you like upto 2 hours..any extra essay marking is free. if you like...pm me back.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Hello, PM me any Chemistry questions. I'll answer them for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)