Online tutoring classes (1 Viewer)

1-99

HSC
N/A
I see that there's a lot going on with online classes recently. Has anyone tried any that they would recommend? (Year 12)

Matrix, Talent 100, Project Academy, Art of Smart seem to be offering online classes now :biglaugh:

Art of Smart

HSC
N/A
Hey @1-99

Rowan here :) I founded Art of Smart! I can see no-one has jumped in to reply, so I thought I'd help out!

Yes, with COVID-19 it does mean that nearly all tutoring companies have started doing online lessons and we're grateful that you’re considering us to help you through this crazy time for your HSC!

While you might have already made a decision, and regardless of whether you decide that Art of Smart is the right fit for you, we’ve done a bunch of research with Year 11 and 12 students into what kind of online support is most effective so that we could create a great learning experience for students. To help you decide what is the right online tutoring support option for you, check out our research here which runs through all the different types of online support and their pros and cons.

Keep in mind, depending on your personal preference, 1 on 1 face to face tutoring lessons will also be available at Art of Smart once again as of next week, and in-person classes are likely to re-open in the coming weeks (pending further government announcements).

All the best with Term 2 and navigating the COVID-19 craziness!

Rowan

Talent

HSC
N/A
I see that there's a lot going on with online classes recently. Has anyone tried any that they would recommend? (Year 12)

Matrix, Talent 100, Project Academy, Art of Smart seem to be offering online classes now :biglaugh:
Hi there!

We'll be doing online classes for the rest of Term 2, a great option if you're looking to excel remotely :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)