Only 3 subjects to study for (1 Viewer)

nifkeh

HSC
Hey everyone, I only have 3 subjects for my hsc this year due to my school breaking the hsc up into 3+3 (3 subjects this year) (3 subjects next year)

My subjects this year are chemistry, business studies, 2U maths

My rankings for these are :
chemistry 1/15
business 1/22
maths 7/16

I've been studying more maths and business studies for the hsc and not much chemistry as I have 2 weeks after my maths exam to study for it, Is this right? or should I be studying chemistry as well daily.
it doesn't hurt to study chem more often, personally if you want to wait for maths to be over then that's good too, just that you would need to work a bit quicker :)

ellie95

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure you need to do prelim content too, maybe they did it in year 10 and squished yr 9/10 into one year lol? dunno
Yeah last term of year 10 after school certificate, we started prelim work

naoeu

HSC
yeah, my school does that too, in year 11, 1st term we do prelim, then term 2 & 3 we do HSC work, then the same for year 12. It has it's benefits (mainly in the time before exams because you're only studying 3 subjects) but it also has disadvantages because it is all so condensed, and jumping straight into hsc when your in year 11 can be pretty full on.

ellie95

HSC
N/A
yeah, my school does that too, in year 11, 1st term we do prelim, then term 2 & 3 we do HSC work, then the same for year 12. It has it's benefits (mainly in the time before exams because you're only studying 3 subjects) but it also has disadvantages because it is all so condensed, and jumping straight into hsc when your in year 11 can be pretty full on.
This is so true and with maths omg its so annoying, everything is squished but overall i think it will be beneficial especially as I'm only studying for 3 subjects for the last 10 weeks now

Lorenzo_Casaol

HSC
Uni Grad
My school is doing this system aswell (Strathfield South High), What tips can you give me when doing this system ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)