Only at James Ruse... (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Only good james ruse rap was the original which had a white guy doing it anyway lol. And that was good not because the rap was good, but because it was by someone in ruse.

also in terms of the farewell, a lot of school have performances by students except with actual talent.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Only good james ruse rap was the original which had a white guy doing it anyway lol. And that was good not because the rap was good, but because it was by someone in ruse.

also in terms of the farewell, a lot of school have performances by students except with actual talent.
Have to agree with this guy

achin

HSC
Over 50% of the grade performed or was managing this concert. The point was to get everyone to participate in it. This was OUR graduation- love it or leave it.
I'm sick and tired of peeps taking the mickey out of Rusians. Seriously.

that was supposed to be sarcasm and a parody oft he jr stereotype.
Oh thank goodness, someone noticed.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Best bit is the teacher in the background not knowing/caring.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
At the end of the day a school is only as good as it's students and teachers are. It just so happens that there's a higher concentration of people who are academically oriented in said school. Doesn't mean anything else- you can still do poorly in the HSC even in the best school, and you can still do well even in the worst school.

But then one has to ask... how much does the HSC really matter in the scheme of things (i.e. once you've gotten your ATAR and into uni). At the end of the day those who are considered 'successful', regardless of how you chose to measure it, very rarely attribute the success to the school they went to because it's the person as an individual who makes the success. Not the school.

muzeikchun852

HSC
At the end of the day a school is only as good as it's students and teachers are. It just so happens that there's a higher concentration of people who are academically oriented in said school. Doesn't mean anything else- you can still do poorly in the HSC even in the best school, and you can still do well even in the worst school.

But then one has to ask... how much does the HSC really matter in the scheme of things (i.e. once you've gotten your ATAR and into uni). At the end of the day those who are considered 'successful', regardless of how you chose to measure it, very rarely attribute the success to the school they went to because it's the person as an individual who makes the success. Not the school.
well said.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I deleted the past 50 posts or so. I'm not going to give official warnings/infractions - but no more Ruse-bashing, or counter-Ruse-bashing.

But seriously, Ruse is awesome.

timting95

HSC
I deleted the past 50 posts or so. I'm not going to give official warnings/infractions - but no more Ruse-bashing, or counter-Ruse-bashing.

But seriously, Ruse is awesome.
But i didn't Ruse-Bash.... my posts are gone...

CecilyMare

HSC
Aerath why don't you close this entire thread down? it's not even relevant to 2011 hsc. i'm sure if we started a thread on some random school like sefton high, everyone would be like wtf.

HSC
Uni Grad
Aerath why don't you close this entire thread down? it's not even relevant to 2011 hsc. i'm sure if we started a thread on some random school like sefton high, everyone would be like wtf.
They should move it to the school thread instead.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I've moved it to 'School' section. Keep it civil, people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)