only been 3 weeks and yr11 sucks (1 Viewer)

donnytuco

tuco
HSC
its been 3 weeks and ive done more homework than everything in yr10 combined... they give out too much damn hw so im feelin like givinn up... and only after 3 weeks!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Trev said:
you'll come to understand prelim means nothing, don't be worrying now, wait till year 12 when it counts
yeah true dat
year 11 is NOTHING! god... enjoy it dude!
i was worrying bout yr 11 till i found out nothing counts
then i bludged :)

Trev

stix
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
yeah true dat
year 11 is NOTHING! god... enjoy it dude!
i was worrying bout yr 11 till i found out nothing counts
then i bludged :)
haha agreed, xcept the problem is getting out of the rut of doing no work, and starting work for yr 12!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Trev said:
haha agreed, xcept the problem is getting out of the rut of doing no work, and starting work for yr 12!
i reckon ay
im still not outa that rout... :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yeah i got straight A's for year 11.

Let's not talk about what happened in year 12.

And yes, all the effort in Year 11 meant nothing to me.

Although, it would be some good practice?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
like i said in some other whiny little bitch thread: grow up and get the fuck over it; it's better than being a loser dropout.

tanjap

HSC
wowww
well like everyone else has said yr 11 is nothing, however dont do no work becuase then u'll fall behind in ur subjects and then wen u get to yr 12 u wont know the basics well and ull find urself having to relearn some things. definately take it easy tho, jus be aware that if u dont get into now, yr 12 will kill u. bt dont stress, see yr 11 as a learning experience, a practice HSC exam.
best of luck!
cheers

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I did about 40 times more homework in year 11 than I did in year 10.

I went from three minutes a week to about two hours.

HSC
Year 11 seems okay for me now. There hasnt been that much more work. Maybe I should start study and get off BoS forum. Anyway I can honestly say I can like all my subjects. Even English, our topic "change" seems pretty good. In Maths, well I decided to shut up and actually do work. Suprising how much you can get done if your do work. BTW when should I start studying for tests...

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
please don't study, just to 'keep up to date' , year 11 means shit.... just make sure u don't forget maths, and the rest who friggen cares!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Its not a bad idea to pay attention in year 11.

Its not vitally important that you do well or anything, but it helps when you get to year 12 since most of the stuff you study for the hsc is building on from what you already learnt in the prelim.

HSC
hahaha my homework has trippled since year 11, dont ask me why but i used to only get HW from chem OCCASIONALY and mainly from maths

now EVERY subject bombards me with it

also dont forget alot of school bomb you with unnecesary homework in the first few months, it weeds out all the slackers

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
donnytuco said:
its been 3 weeks and ive done more homework than everything in yr10 combined... they give out too much damn hw so im feelin like givinn up... and only after 3 weeks!
just remember term four in year 11 counts as year 12 , so i guess dotn worry about any tests till then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)