• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
nattyb you don't go to oxley high do u? i met a guy from there at a sydney uni open day, thought it was very funny cos look at my school name!
yeah well it crudsville town like ours you have to make ur own fun...its either parties or hanging round in corbett gardens getting stoned under the floodlights.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
nattyb you don't go to oxley high do u? i met a guy from there at a sydney uni open day, thought it was very funny cos look at my school name!
yeah well it crudsville town like ours you have to make ur own fun...its either parties or hanging round in corbett gardens getting stoned under the floodlights.
there's nothing wrong with getting stoned under floodlights, alright??? "of course" not that i ever have *cough*...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
i love both... in fact "suga suga" is currently my fav song for dirty dancing!!! so you see it all ties in very nicely.

george is our brazilian exchange student, perfect english, not entirely hideous.... and a couple of guys in my grade decided to tell everyone we were going out, just cos they saw him hug me (it was more a headlock) in the canteen line on wed, and cos we were dancing at a party last w/e. year 12s are so juvenile.

nah go for it jem, all my mates use it now... the other word is "effaliarty" or F - L - I - R - T!
OHHHH you have a Brazilian exchange student???? *drools* Ok, brazilian boys are HOT! Who cares if they are spreading a rumour! lol I wouldn't mind dirty dancing with a nice hot brazilian boy.

*ok, calms down*

Thanks, I like "pathological flirt", except I don't get "effaliarty"..... lol

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
jem - c'mon think... spell out effaliarty.... EFF-AL-I-AR-TY... think... c'mon - i have faith!

welshi

HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
hahaha
but you get it at least, right, don't you?
it's good when you want to tell ur friend she's flirting but not embarrass her...that's why me and rhiannon invented it. secret code, known only to us and to BOS members. we r like the stonecutters or something!!!! secret society with code words...where's my free candy machine??? (if u don't watch the simpsons religiously you won't get that...)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - heres a code work.... gigtologaminity... Try and figure out what it means........ "Your time begins - NOW"

welshi

HSC
i'll just assume time's up. i hate guessing games unless i'm the one who knows the answer and i'm far too busy and important and fearsome to be kept waiting...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - i dunno what it means... it has no meaning, it is totally random... hahaha.... what a great word... let's create a meaning for it - any ideas???

welshi

HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
haha - i dunno what it means... it has no meaning, it is totally random... hahaha.... what a great word... let's create a meaning for it - any ideas???
how about "the feeling of exasperation and despair one feels upon the realisation that the person who pushed into the canteen line in front of you bought the last strawberry yoghurt and now you have no idea what you can buy for recess that is nutritious filling AND that suits your limited budget"?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i think that's already got a term "shit happens"... any other ideas?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha... yeh - the start of it "gigto" reminds me of giggolo... so yeah - maybe aciton, and i mean THAT type of action haha... dunno tho - na, action is boring... i mean "normal" action... c'mon peepz - think!!! there's gotta be something it can describe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)