Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

woops... started a formal discussion under OnStage...

anyway.. OnStage... it's gonna be ..great.. hey? hmmm.... when do the lucky bitches who got nominated find out when they are actually IN?
(haha, back on topic)

I wanna see the video's too.. they're always good :)

spencertas

regional schools

Mate!

Stop complaining, I am from a regional town and I have seen heaps of nominations for onstage here, me and my mate got nominated and 2 other people got nominated from another school. my mates brother was in onstage last year and he also was from our school. OUR REGIONAL SCHOOL! my brother got into artexpress, my mate got nominated for encore, oh and another mate of mine got in! they are not biased towards metropolitan schools it just often happens to be the case that sydney schools have the best facilities and teachers. RIGHTO sorry but just had to say it

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
spencertas said:
Mate!

Stop complaining, I am from a regional town and I have seen heaps of nominations for onstage here, me and my mate got nominated and 2 other people got nominated from another school. my mates brother was in onstage last year and he also was from our school. OUR REGIONAL SCHOOL! my brother got into artexpress, my mate got nominated for encore, oh and another mate of mine got in! they are not biased towards metropolitan schools it just often happens to be the case that sydney schools have the best facilities and teachers. RIGHTO sorry but just had to say it

in light of all the "regional school's are disadvantaged" posts - i have to say LOL

:p

V

val_dramaqueen

hey, im not complaining! i did before, but im over it! hahaha

i look up to the ones who got nominated! those guys are legends even if i don't know them. I reckon it's sick that people on here got nominated!

so when i say bitches, it's a lovey term... in normal language, bitch = beautiful flower smelling .... person

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
spencertas said:
Mate!

yeah that's why we snag the rural leeway ie. 2 bonus UAI points! awoohoo! *dances*

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
spencertas said:
Mate!

Tell me what Region...and I'll rebut it :eek:

V

val_dramaqueen

hmmm... i just want Johnny Howard to RING UP ROVE!!!

anyway... back to Onstage... this region... where is it?!

AND... go bonus uai points! woot for regional!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Some universities allow students from regional areas some slack...i.e. the clearly in was 90 but the student comes from Cootabaraban (or wtf its called) and got lets say 86.7...

They would get an offer because they come from a disadvantaged region. BUT, when they get their actual UAI from UAC, they will not have the extra points added on...so yeah. I think thats the right explination...

Bit of a hoo haa. I won't get extras unless I get into Uni of Melb...their scheme is called 'Access Melbourne'...so if I don't reach 93.1 (or the clearly in for this year) I might be given some slack... :)

SORRY BUT I'M AN EXTREME LEFT WINGER!!! DOWN WITH DA LIBERALS...UP WITH LABOR!

V

val_dramaqueen

haha... i don't have to vote! (under 18) haha!! im so glad i don't have to... too many choices!!... hmmm... go the greens! hahahaha

hannahb

HSC
there is no particular choice to make....it's obvious....LABOR!!!!!!
Johnnie Howard has f!@#*d up Austarlaia enought these last 8 yrs...we need a change...one for the better....im not 18 yet but for all those indecisive brand new 18yr olds plz plz plz do me the favour of voting 1 MARK LATHAM-LABOUR
and your right skillo....DOWN WITH LIBERALS
*sory im just very passionate about politics*

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
hannahb said:
there is no particular choice to make....it's obvious....LABOR!!!!!!
Johnnie Howard has f!@#*d up Austarlaia enought these last 8 yrs...we need a change...one for the better....im not 18 yet but for all those indecisive brand new 18yr olds plz plz plz do me the favour of voting 1 MARK LATHAM-LABOUR
and your right skillo....DOWN WITH LIBERALS
*sory im just very passionate about politics*
people who preach annoy me. u have ur opinions, i have mine.

V

val_dramaqueen

grk_styl said:
people who preach annoy me. u have ur opinions, i have mine.
ditto... GO GREENS hahahaha
im not even a hippy. im only saying go greens because they're all spaced out, and i like spacey people :)

hannahb

HSC
have your own judgement...i just hope it's a good one

my statement was simply based on the fact that the majority of younger voters don't follow politics or understand the trends in australia that are influenced by the government in control and they simply just vote for the person that gives them the first flyer on the day....sorry to offend but i hope you understand that you are given the right to vote to make a well judged and political stance for your beliefs and want for change and improvement...if you think that rising interest rates, more war, natural resource shortages to incline and constant pressure on the public health systems forcing people over 30 to turn to expensive private health insurance (2% and inclining premimums), further down hill sides in the school systems, the neglect for teachers, tade workers and nurses as there are not enough benefits and too poorer working conditions to lure even the most passionate to work, if you think all of those and many more are a positive thing then by all means vote for the liberals which you seem to be passionate about...i was simply stating some guidance through my frustration of myself not being eligable to vote

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
hannahb said:
you are given the right to vote to make a well judged and political stance for your beliefs and want for change and improvement
and for me, my beliefs give a liberal vote.

For Latham to CUT DOWN all the taxes and health insurances (ETC) where is he going to get all the money from to do that? Or are you like the 20 odd people I've spoken to who have said, "I don't care where he gets the money from, as long as he gets". BLAH. Not very educated opinion there is it.

RE: the war. Our troops NEED to be in Iraq..it will simply encourage more terrorism if they are taken out. There will ALWAYS be war...whether Latham or Howard rules...deal with it, it's life.

I can't see how our country is failing under Howard's government. And what's to say the country will flourish with Latham? They ALL make promises they can't keep.

but IMHO, Latham is a westie and a sleeze :p

Ok i'm editing for one reason: those of u who know me, will know that i bag out where people live all the time. I'm a snob, i know. But i don't do it SERIOUSLY! i have family members who live west and i bag them out but i dont actually MEAN IT.

I apologise a million times over for insulting anyone. It wasn't my intention. I'm stopping myself from EVER talking about politics again. I realised I hurt the one person I never wanted to hurt, so I'm publicly apologising.

BUT it was in honesty a very big joke. I muck around all the time, and I was hoping people who knew me would get it. *shrugs* i never meant harm.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)