Onstage Nominations! (1 Viewer)

kelsinator

HSC
i found out yesterday i was nominated for onstage for my monologue!
who else out there?? :)

goosiegoo

HSC
Congratulations! Have they released that sort of stuff already? Wow. Hehe. Good luck for getting in! :D

stine03

HSC
congratulations!!! i wonder when then they are giving out the group nominations!

La-Vie-Boheme

HSC
I fonud out today I've been nominated for my monologue! I'm soo happy!

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
Awwww, thats awesome :).
I would love it if i got nominated, but i really doubt it :p

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
wow congrats everyone. Yeah I was contacted by a Mr. Paul Viles recently who told me about my nomination for Onstage for my monologue but after thinking about it for a while, I decided that I couldn't go through with it. My monologue was really important to me, something that affected me deep down and I feel that once I finished that performance and the lights went off, that
"tricky bastard" died forever.

I closed that chapter of my life, and while Im privileged to be recognised I prefer to reach for my goals in the future and appreciate my monologue for what it was - a piece of me that I can't share with anyone else.

Congratulations to everyone though!!!!

cammie5

HSC
N/A
i got nominated for my ip and gp! i knew it though. i mean id been working on them all year. well not really, but everyone thought i had, cos they were good. yeh. my whole class got nominated for gp thogh. we did a massive 12 person grouo devised. so funny. i was the main chracter. i kissed 5 guys in it. cos im the hot girl in the class. well thats what everyone says anyway. whatever! anyway, onstage is pretty crappy though. i could do better. watch me. m going to famous. the next paris hilton.

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
cammie5 said:
i got nominated for my ip and gp! i knew it though. i mean id been working on them all year. well not really, but everyone thought i had, cos they were good. yeh. my whole class got nominated for gp thogh. we did a massive 12 person grouo devised. so funny. i was the main chracter. i kissed 5 guys in it. cos im the hot girl in the class. well thats what everyone says anyway. whatever! anyway, onstage is pretty crappy though. i could do better. watch me. m going to famous. the next paris hilton.

really cammie5 , you go to my school and theres only 1 hot guy in our drama class and the only guys you kissed were the markers. weirdly enough you were the ugly person playing the hot character.

gooooo figure????
yeah paris hilton sounds pretty good for you

cammie5

HSC
N/A
why do u have to be so mean to me? leave me and my friedns alone on this site. ok? its for talkented draama students. not you.

kelsinator

HSC
wow guys way to ruin the thread.
yeah im not sending a video in- my monologue will never ever be performed again if i can help it tho lol
but yay nomination = 30/30 so everyone should be really happy

awesomeness

HSC
So are all the nominations out now?

I thought they don't come out till nov

kelsinator

HSC
nah, they should all be out- the videos have to be sent in by next wednesday so unless there was some school administration hold up, u shouldhave received notice by now

Azzman

HSC
dude onstage is a bias affair ne ways. the 2006 onstage was crap as. congrats to all the people that got there and for all your hard work but just didnt cook ma chook. my group was great but we wernt aiming 2 get 2 onstage we are aimin 2 get a band 6 not 2 perform. congrats to all the ppl that get in.

joelv

HSC
cammie5 said:
we did a massive 12 person grouo devised.
I thought the max number of people allowed in a group was 6 though... I way be wrong.. Congrats on getting in but.

holden4ever89

HSC
i'm desperate to know about design to glenn :(

i asked my teacher and she said we have only found out in the past when they have posted the works back and someones i.p has been missing. but surely written notification should be recieved because they only start marking them a wek after the performances are completed. I dont want to wait till november :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)