onstage nom's for non-performance IPs? (1 Viewer)

supergirl

HSC
hey guys,

does anyone know about nominations for critical and design projects?
because a guy in my drama class totally deserves to get in for video and i'm really anxious.

if they haven't happened yet, any idea when it will happen?

whartonag

HSC
No idea. I know that submitted project marking started on Saturday the 15th of October out at Homebush. I did scriptwriting and havn't heard anything, so surely they can't have been released. Only joking! Good luck and let me know when we hear (or i'll let you know when I hear) kekekekeke

Peartie

HSC
People have been nominated by now for the non-performance IP's - some people at my school have been

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
I think I'm going to seizure as well. And the force myself to come to the realisation that despite hoping to be nominated, it's not going to happen.

Le sigh.

kristie87

HSC
Yeah - lol - I think i'm in the same boat. As much as I REALLY want it, it's not going to happen. I just get the feeling that even though my IP was triple marked at 30/30 by all three markers for the trial, i just don't think the Board will think it's worth the same. I mean sure, it was good considering the school hadn't had something like that before - but the markers see this kind of stuff ALL the time.

*exasperated angst*

niteshade1312

HSC
Peartie said:
People have been nominated by now for the non-performance IP's - some people at my school have been
How sure are you on this? I wish they could send out something that said "Sorry" at least we would be put out of our misery!

Peartie

HSC
im 100% certain

But just because u werent nominated doesn't mean you didnt get 30...unlike performance they dont nominate heaps and heaps of projects - its about 2 per text for design/critical analysis and 25 or so films/scripts...so dont worry!

(and people at my skool [teachers included] say its rigged neway coz a certain % of people from 'disadvantaged' 'rural' 'city' 'public' 'selective' skools etc need to be put in because if that wasn't the case people at schools with good equipment would have an unfair advantage over those that had next to no equipment)

kristie87

HSC
But it also doesn't necessarily mean that ALL the Onstage nominations for non-performance IP have been released yet. Seriously, this is just merely the first, that we've heard of, anyways.

whartonag

HSC
who's "people"?? How do you know? Let's not have seisure's yet guys....I don't think they've been released yet

Peartie

HSC
our school has been told which people have been nominated for it.....why dont you get on with ur lives it doesnt meen ur not nominated (ur skool mite not have told u yet) and just coz u dont get inot Onstage it isnt the end of your lives...

whartonag

HSC
has anyone else heard or do we know of any other schools/projects getting in!?

Last edited:

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
Apparently my IP's been nominated for Onstage. I did an ARP.

However, I haven't received a letter or anything and sometimes my teacher can read the student numbers incorrectly - so I'm not going to fully celebrate until I see the confirmation in black and what.

BUT OH IF IT'S TRUE I AM SO OVER THE MOOOOOOOOOON.

xo

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
congratulations courtnez, im sure your project was wonderful and i hope we see each other at onstage...*crosses fingers*

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
I was secretly kind of hoping for a nomination for my program and promotion....aww well I guess not. I'll be happy if at onstage there are some posters that have much better designs than mine. But last year I didn't think 'all' the posters were that crash hot. Some were really clever and good, but one in particular didn't look very impressive.

whartonag

HSC
Well done everyone. I'm sure you deserved it. Do we know of any others?????????????? How exciting!

esieff

Yeah, my buddy from our class of 3 got nominated for his poster and promotions. Not surprised though. You should have seen it. Fuckin amazing it was. But thats what you get when you put an artisitc Photoshop-NERD together with a whole bunch of personal time spent doing research and development. If you get along to OnStage, look out for a full-size Blue Murder poster and a program following the exact STC design and all the media releases copying the real thing, ALL beautifully designed and professionally printed - and that's his. Jeez, and I thought I had a shot!

whartonag

HSC
theres always hope!!!! lets hear more success stories....don't give up the good fight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)