• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Op Shop Clothing (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol im not that bad..
i just dont like all the germs everywhere.
i just do stuff like...baby wipes, i wont open toilet doors after i have washed my hands...i wait or i get a paper towel to open it. i dont use the first bt of toilet paper thats been hanging out, i rip it off. i dont like sitting on a train seat if someone has just gotten off it.. the bum indent i still there..and its warm. totally gross. when i ride coaches, i rip the head rest cover off because it might have nits. when i buy clothes from shops, i take them from the back of the rack if possible. when i go to restaurants i like to give the cutlery a wipe-just a quick one. im not that anal that i ask for hot water and stuff to wash them. omg....i want disinfectant wipe. they should make purse sized bottles of dettol. yeah i dont like publick toilets. i NEVER sit on them. lol its really funny, when i go in a public toilet (the really manky ones) i dont like to breathe. so i hold my breathe or breathe through my nose only. i like those toilets in westfield, u know? they dont have an entrance door and the taps are sensored. they are my perfect toilets. oh yeah, i dont like walking past the toilets if im eating or im holding food (like you know, POO GERMS COULD FULLY INFEST MY FOOD) so i usually detour. i don't drink tap water. ever. bubblers were the grossest thing. eww on public transport, like buses, if i dont get a clean seat and i have to stand, i like stick my elbow on something to keep balance cuz i dont want to touch those yucky poles, i mean.. u can see the dirty finger prints on them. OMG when people cough or sneeze in public i basically walk/run away from them. its so gross. when people talk to me and they spit on me.. i cant help it, i have to like get a baby wipe to wipe myself down. so gross. or when i go down to the city, i whinge and complain because all the pollution makes my hair feel all gross and i cant wait to get home to like wash my hair in a rinse, shampoo, shampoo, condition, shampoo, condition cycle. if my towel at home has fallen onto the tiled floor, i dont use it.. i have to make someone else get me a clean one. u know what lurks on the bathroom floors? GERMS. like ew.
oh yeah, i dont like sharing drinks. ive loosened up. i share drinks sometimes.
but im not that bad. i just like to be clean.
ive changed my bedsheets once in my whole life. my mum usually does it for me.. like once in a while. so im not that anal.

wow, i do a lot of the same shit as you
something that my friends think is really weird, is i refuse to eat on public transport. I just think its gross

Skeeta

HSC
i hate eating whilst walking :eek:

edit : or whilst people are staring at me

HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol im not that bad..
i just do stuff like...baby wipes, i wont open toilet doors after i have washed my hands...i wait or i get a paper towel to open it. i dont use the first bt of toilet paper thats been hanging out, i rip it off. i dont like sitting on a train seat if someone has just gotten off it.. the bum indent i still there..and its warm. totally gross. when i ride coaches, i rip the head rest cover off because it might have nits. when i buy clothes from shops, i take them from the back of the rack if possible. when i go to restaurants i like to give the cutlery a wipe-just a quick one. im not that anal that i ask for hot water and stuff to wash them. omg....i want disinfectant wipe. they should make purse sized bottles of dettol. yeah i dont like publick toilets. i NEVER sit on them. lol its really funny, when i go in a public toilet (the really manky ones) i dont like to breathe. so i hold my breathe or breathe through my nose only. i like those toilets in westfield, u know? they dont have an entrance door and the taps are sensored. they are my perfect toilets. oh yeah, i dont like walking past the toilets if im eating or im holding food (like you know, POO GERMS COULD FULLY INFEST MY FOOD) so i usually detour. i don't drink tap water. ever. bubblers were the grossest thing. eww on public transport, like buses, if i dont get a clean seat and i have to stand, i like stick my elbow on something to keep balance cuz i dont want to touch those yucky poles, i mean.. u can see the dirty finger prints on them. OMG when people cough or sneeze in public i basically walk/run away from them. its so gross. when people talk to me and they spit on me.. i cant help it, i have to like get a baby wipe to wipe myself down. so gross. or when i go down to the city, i whinge and complain because all the pollution makes my hair feel all gross and i cant wait to get home to like wash my hair in a rinse, shampoo, shampoo, condition, shampoo, condition cycle. if my towel at home has fallen onto the tiled floor, i dont use it.. i have to make someone else get me a clean one. u know what lurks on the bathroom floors? GERMS. like ew.
ive changed my bedsheets once in my whole life. my mum usually does it for me.. like once in a while. so im not that anal.
fuck me :confused: have you considered any kind of anti-anxiety medication? i'm not trying to be a dick lol, but that's .. half of that stuff has never even occurred to me lol.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
kimi said:
I fucking LOVE op shops, as much as they stink. I found a authentic vintage Chanel handbag (i got it checked and certified) for 15bucks and theyre worth wayyyyy more ($600 on ebay). Some of the stuff like clothes im more careful of, because obviously theyve been worn before- i just really clean it. Because of op shops, i can sew and do alterations on clothes like really well now.
Where did u get it checked and certified? Actual Chanel shop? :rofl:

I'm always interested to go in however the thought of wearing something second hand just doesn't seem right to me.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
I'd really love to be a thrift queen. I would.
But I can't. The whole wearing second hand clothes.. and being in an op shop. IT STINKS JUST WALKING PAST IT. I really cant bring myself to buying second hand clothes let alone wearing them. Not just for clothes too, assessories too. I think its so gross.
haha me too...

ediisjoz

HSC
miss_gtr said:
lol im not that bad..

holy shit... thats intense. i never even think abt that stuff, except i find public toilets disgusting, especially those at my school.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Actually, missgtr, i notice that I do the same things as you for some of those aspects(like, wiping cutlery in restaurants, not sitting in warm seats, not sharing drinks, the poles on trains and buses though I DO hold them but I notice it's gross) but I think you're taking it to the extreme in how you feel toward it (i.e the rushing home to wash your hair and abudance of baby wipes!!) LOL

philly17

What I cant believe is u go to all that trouble being clean. But when you go out and get drunk u get on to stranger like the worst germs u can get its so funny!! and ironic.

kaylz

HSC
Did my messy room gross you out kylie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)