Open Days (2 Viewers)

zergcave

HSC
look for me...the guy in sunnies and a white italian suit. dont touch me though. im too good for all of you

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Going for free stuff, yes Im travelling from Albury for free stuff, and the other reasons.

Grrr still annoyed at the RMIT open day, we travelled all the way to Melbourne for the open day and they didn't even have free pens.

Oh well got a poster from the maths people, I now have a poster of Melbourne <sarcasm>yay</sarcasm>.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I missed MQ and UNSW last year so I might make the list, USYD, UNSW and MQ... I only went to UTS last year cos it was close to USYD.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Then don't register for it, the only reason Im doing that thing is because I was pretty much going to those talks already.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm going to uts which means i'll prolly go to usyd too, since they're like, you know, 5 mins away from each other

mon i'll have to see you!! i think i have your mobile anyway so we should say hi to add to your insane list of bosers you've met ;)

astro

HSC
Pardon my ignorance, but what time does the syd uni open day start?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I used to bang my head against the wall until I realised I was losing too many brain cells. Now I bang the wall against my head to get them back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)