Open High teachers are bad! (1 Viewer)

Menendez

Aigh, I USED to do Spanish, and I was going to do it for HSC but....
Five major works this year, and Spanish was the one that had to go.
Open High teachers are really awful, they assume that you will be fluent and perfect first go, so they are really really awful to you! They also gave me a hard time about my handwriting (I'm dyslexic so it gets a bit messy sometimes) and....yeah....they're just very.....*bites back angry words*...a bit....difficult, I've found. Really put me off Spanish.
Those of you still going, nice one! Look out for experts, they're usually the less patient ones!
:)

ale1986

LOL! i reckon!! im doing spansh at a open high school the teachers really do suck and they full critize you too!! :mad:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
oh u know what... in my bsa (vet) subject i lost a mark for untidyness.. .grrrrrr

well thats coz they just dont wanna fall behind

lotta cooties

tell me about it

$800 i paid to do spag with ohs and quite frankly it's a load of crap. there is no revision, i have no idea what i am learning because a) i m bloddy lost and b) i would not have a clue what teh syllabus is. the teachers think their exreta don't stink, i got 91% for my half yearly and they tell me i should have done better. how? pull a spaniard out my arse and get him to do it?

Nescient

HSC
N/A
:eek: i wish i had a spaniard in my ass who was actually fluent... even a fluent south american :( im fluent but not ENOUGH DAMNIT!

chepas

HSC
lotta cooties said:
pull a spaniard out my arse and get him to do it?
LOL... excellent visual :D

Mmmm... probably not my place in Spanish but my French and German teachers aren't as bad as that, at least I don't find...! When I have trouble they usually give us tonnes of sheets and stuff and they're accessible to ring and ask for help etc... Tis only recently they've started yelling at me cos the speaking exams are soon, and adding to the stress 1000fold with the way they phrase their feedback and criticism.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
lol resurrection of the dead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)