Open Universities to UWS? (1 Viewer)

jonny94

HSC
Hi,

I want to do Bachelor of Business (Commerce) at UWS and I wont get the required ATAR for it this year.

I can do 2 units at Open Universities and get a GPA would that be a way to get it? And what are the chances to get in? (its UWS, so it should be easy right?)

The 2 units only take 13 weeks to complete which makes its the easiest/quickest way to enter Uni as I can apply for mid-year admissions in 2013.

Is it true even if I complete the 2 units and get a very good credit average I still need to wait a year before I apply?

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
you're required to complete one full time equivalent year of study before UAC will look at tertiary results.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi,

I want to do Bachelor of Business (Commerce) at UWS and I wont get the required ATAR for it this year.

I can do 2 units at Open Universities and get a GPA would that be a way to get it? And what are the chances to get in? (its UWS, so it should be easy right?)

The 2 units only take 13 weeks to complete which makes its the easiest/quickest way to enter Uni as I can apply for mid-year admissions in 2013.

Is it true even if I complete the 2 units and get a very good credit average I still need to wait a year before I apply?
Hi, As long as you ensure you complete a minimum of two units of tertiary study at Open Universities Australia, this can definitely be used to try and gain admission into the Bachelor of Business and Commerce at UWS. It is not correct that you need to wait a year before you apply. You should apply when you are near completion of the course. This means that if you are wanting to commence at UWS mid 2013, you will need to have completed your studies with OUA by the end of June the latest, to give us time to assess your qualifications. For more information on admission into UWS, please contact the Course Information Team on 1300 897 669 or on study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)