Operation Get Our Board Back.. (1 Viewer)

narrator

HSC
N/A
evil we are, so exactly how much percentage wise of the planet are we about to annihilate, i predict 97.

i understand that there are in fact very few year 11s on the planet, but i know that once AsyLum gets going there's not much anyone can do to stop him

The Rev. Ian

Originally posted by Huy
I couldn't help but notice your sig...

:D :D

:rolleyes:
*wink wink* huy old chum... *wink*
perhaps
an explanation
is in order

so anyway
let's
exterminate the
year elevens

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
let the extermination begin....although it seems we seem to be aiding them further hahah

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
let the extermination begin....although it seems we seem to be aiding them further hahah
As I said, we are attacking them with our knowledge in order to make ourselves their supreme leaders..... that is how we will dominate!!! Muhahaha! They shall bow down to our superiorness!

narrator

HSC
N/A
for you see they have become dependant on their mentors and so are now powerless to think for themselves

muah, ha, ha, ha, ha

(there are probably a lot of year 11s reading this and wondering how much of what we're posting is personal and how much is caused by doing ext 2)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
....And if you look to the left you can see the Extension 2 English Forum, as occupied by the class of 2003....In here we can various species of humanis psychoticos, as well as the rare sadististicus gookius maximus as well as the modis ashinarus....the effects of Extension 2 English upon this primitive beings is quite fascinating and further research into this phenomenon is currently being conducted as we speak...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Extension 2.... do not speak of extension 2..... I've put that away in my repressed memory box *nervous laugh* yes.... safe away.... everything will be fine now he he he *shaking while chuckling to myself*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
....*tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap**tap*.....

*you cannot supress me* *evil laugh*

Leap

free falling
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Extension 2.... do not speak of extension 2..... I've put that away in my repressed memory box *nervous laugh* yes.... safe away.... everything will be fine now he he he *shaking while chuckling to myself*
LOL! I had that sort of reaction the other day when I was in the newsagents and I saw a notebook that was exactly the same as the type of one I used for my extn 2 journal...AHH do not think about extn 2! Walk awaaay from the notebook...everything will be fine...*nervous laugh*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
It's an experience that has ingrained itself into our collective consciousness. Possibly traumatised us even.
no doubt about it....ive been extentialised :|

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
Can i join? My overly-psychotic nature and ability to "obtain" military-level weapons may come in handy... :)
Even tho i didn't do ext. 2, u may need someone to infiltrate the ranks in a "infiltrate the ranks and OBLITERATE" style mission... very shoot and scoot... :)

-----> Yr 11 SCUM :) :chainsaw: <---- ME!!!!

(Methinks that this scenario would be quite fun)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)