opinion on relationships (1 Viewer)

hopeiget100

HSC
N/A
I think that most relationships don't last. I also think that relationships that involve people that are 20-30 work the best. What's your opinion on this issue?

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
hopeiget100 said:
I think that most relationships don't last. I also think that relationships that involve people that are 20-30 work the best. What's your opinion on this issue?
Why? Cause when you're 20 to 30 all you can think about is sex, sex, sex, a little bit more sex and jesus, did I mention sex?

Hehe.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
nope cuz when ur a lil bit more mature u prob want the same things in life....

when ur young, ur constantly changing, ur yet to see the world. hence when u see a new gal, u get butterflies in ur stomach.. but when ur 20 and 30, u r no longer curious abt realtionships, ur more curious abt finding a lasting relationship. the goals are certainly more long term.

there are only 2 outcomes to relaitonships, breakup or marriage. when ur young, marriage is outta question for a lot of people, hence we move from one relationship to another fast. But when ur older, esp when ur around the marriage years, you really wanna aim for the marriage outcome, rather than the breakup one.

HSC
90% of teen relationships do not last, if they get married at say bout 20 after being in a 5 year relationship its stupid too, 5 years is a long time, yes, but people who marry their 'high school sweetheats' usually get divorced around the age of 25

its very stupid for anyone to think they have found their 'soulmate' or 'perfect boyfriend/girlfriend' at this age

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
90% of teen relationships do not last, if they get married at say bout 20 after being in a 5 year relationship its stupid too, 5 years is a long time, yes, but people who marry their 'high school sweetheats' usually get divorced around the age of 25

its very stupid for anyone to think they have found their 'soulmate' or 'perfect boyfriend/girlfriend' at this age
heh yeah... one of my friends *was in yr12 last year- so a year above me* Is getting married... Im waiting for it to end, I know it wont last long eve though they have a kid.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
at the younger ages...

like approx 12-19,

we figure out what we want and
what we certainly DON'T want.

Hence they usually don't last.

That's why by older ages,
relationships last because we know what the hell we're doing.

veridis

droog
HSC
and the divorce rate fits that how...
i agree that we find out what we dont want but alot of people never realy figure out what they do want
the funs in the chase anyway. serious relationship always end up crazily messy

HSC
veridis said:
nnnooooo! not another age/maturity discussion
veridis said:
and the divorce rate fits that how...
i agree that we find out what we dont want but alot of people never realy figure out what they do want
the funs in the chase anyway. serious relationship always end up crazily messy

if ya dont like it dont contribute to it...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im 19 and have found the man Im going to marry. I don't think anyone can sit there and tell me that simply because of my age I do not know what I want. Im inclined to tell those people to mind their own business, you don't know me, just because you don't want a lasting relationship right now or don't think you are ready for one, it doesn't mean that others arent.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
oh no no! There are heaps of people I know that are our age that are getting married.

Most of them I have total respect for, like a couple I know that have been living together since year eight (and not the running away from home sort, good reasons that I shouldn't disclose) and they're engaged now, and once she hits 23 they get married. I feel so much respect for her and DO believe she know what she's doing.

There are others who have been the most co-operative couple, both mature people that would sit down and really think about their life. They're getting married too. And I totally respect that.

lengstar

HSC
I was ready for a serious relationship but after the last one I'm no longer looking for anything serious.

santaslayer

HSC
some people will be more ready to marry than others at an early age....

i wonder how the people of a few generations before us coped by marrying at the tender age of 15-16....most of them last until they're in their graves....

RaineeDays

HSC
i think its got to do more with the individual.. u cant reali generalise about all people that are in one age group.. cos there are always exceptions to the rule. eh.. :)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think relationships are good, they make me feel nice and I like making other people feel nice

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
relationships r a rollercoaster or emotions, just like u get ready to go on the journey of ur life u have to accept the different things that occur along the way

there is not always happiness, but sometimes it feels like it.

lengstar

HSC
thats how i feel about it TIB but i doubt i'll ever get married. if it happens it happens, if not then no loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)