Opinion Polls? (1 Viewer)

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Who the fuck does these so called 'Opinion Polls'.
I really want to fucking know. On the news, they are like, latest opinion polls show tony abbott is becoming more preffered as P.M.
One. I wanna know who THE FUCK!! IS fucking retarded enough, to think abbott will do a better job than rudd, for gods sake he looks like a shit faced ape.
Second. Who the fuck is voting in these polls?

Existential

HSC
N/A
I really want to fucking know. On the news, they are like, latest opinion polls show tony abbott is becoming more preffered as P.M.
One. I wanna know who THE FUCK!! IS fucking retarded enough, to think abbott will do a better job than rudd, for gods sake he looks like a shit faced ape.
lol, i agree with your comments on T.A.

opinion polls i think are random phonecalls to people who stay at home all day. they answer which party they prefer and maybe some other questions.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Maybe it was muslims, etc.

Everyone vote Greens so you can have a whine about both major political parties when either of them are inevitably retarded.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
lol, i agree with your comments on T.A.

opinion polls i think are random phonecalls to people who stay at home all day. they answer which party they prefer and maybe some other questions.
How come the fuckers havent called me yet?

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
id prefer abbott over rudd for sure

100% serious
I know your a liberal, but come on... Tony Abbott... he is genetically frozen as an ape.
I would vote liberal.. but Abbott... Ape prime minister.. no fanks.
Abbott

A fucked face
Back Stabbing
Bag
Of
Tremendous
T.... FUCKING RETARDED SHIT FACED CUNT.

Look, abbott and the liberals are quick and without any hesitation point out some negatives about rudds policies, but ok... how about you give out a half decent policy yourself, you moronic fuck sticked cunt.
PEACE.

xMaNx

HSC
Abbott over Rudd at this stage, rudd is too gay.

xMaNx

HSC
Whats your problem with big businesses? Just because you dont have one.

Lentern

HSC
Newspoll, Galaxy and AC Nielsen are as good as any institutions in the world. Although their will be rogues where they just happen to ask 1400 people who particularly dislike Kevin Rudd, their methods are fine. Morgan and Essential Research tend to be off the mark by a fair bit, I don't know what method they use but generally they are less credible. But the first three are excellent, if you don't like their numbers your beef is not with them.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Newspoll, Galaxy and AC Nielsen are as good as any institutions in the world. Although their will be rogues where they just happen to ask 1400 people who particularly dislike Kevin Rudd, their methods are fine. Morgan and Essential Research tend to be off the mark by a fair bit, I don't know what method they use but generally they are less credible. But the first three are excellent, if you don't like their numbers your beef is not with them.
Howard was in the 20th percent in those shit polls leading up to the election in two preffered pms.. he managed to win..

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Because, 500 people have big businesses, why not help the 20 million people, not that fucked faced 500 only, which abbott does.

Lentern

HSC
Howard was in the 20th percent in those shit polls leading up to the election in two preffered pms.. he managed to win..
Say it again slowly? I doubt any politician has ever gotten below 43% in 2pp polling. At any rate I never said that polling was an accurate indication of what would actually happen in an election, merely that Nielsen, Newspoll and Galaxy are very professional in the way they do it.

badquinton304

HSC
Say it again slowly? I doubt any politician has ever gotten below 43% in 2pp polling. At any rate I never said that polling was an accurate indication of what would actually happen in an election, merely that Nielsen, Newspoll and Galaxy are very professional in the way they do it.
I think they mean ppm.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The lowest 2PP result of the Howard government was 62/38 in a one off rouge morgan poll in late 2007.

His lowest PPM rating was 32% in 1998. In 2007 he hovered around 40%

Polls are not predictive, nor do they claim to be. They merely provide a snapshot of the electorate's views at the time the poll was taken.

Lentern

HSC
I think they mean ppm.
Some people interpret a strong PPM lead but a slight 2pp deficit to mean things are about Even Stephens, that's wrong. The kind of speculation that can be made from the ppm vote is "What will happen if they make the election more/less about the leaders than the parties" "if the party is popular but the leader slightly not, would putting Mr X in as leader mean a strong lead" "Does the cabinet need to be reshuffled if the PM is more popular but the party isn't". It ultimately tells you nothing about how the people would actually vote if the election were held today, the only place where that information comes from is primaries and 2pp.

As for Satisfaction/Approval ratings, they don't mean much at all.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
ManX said:
Uhh, where do I start?

- Exploit workers (even the most well paid employee is being paid less than his value, and the product of his labour he neither owns nor is compensated properly for)

- Make too much money, and have too many tax breaks/tax loopholes

- Have a fuckload of influence on government

- Will happily fuck over the environment/fuck over workers to maximise profit

- Are the epitome of the exploitative capitalist system (which in turn promotes a 'work on the weekdays, spend on the weekends' culture)

- Making more money/having a better quality of life than someone who contributes more to society is just plain morally wrong in my view

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)