Opinions? (1 Viewer)

waterphaerie

HSC
Ok, so i met this guy on a camp I was on that went for a week...he was really friendly, really funny, smart, really awesome guy. By the end of the week it was pretty clear there was something going on- we spent 2 or 3 nights just star gazing, holding hands etc, and we'd talked for hours and hours. He didn't strike me as the type who'd be into flings or anything. At the end of the camp we exchanged numbers.

I am worried that he isn't going to call me or anything, though. I messaged him last night to see how he was doing as he was quite unwell on the last day; He said he was improving et, but still would be unwell for a few days. I then replied asking him if he wanted to hang out with me and some friends on friday, but havent got a reply.

Am i being paranoid, cos it's only been 2 or 3 days since camp finished? Or is it a sign that there's no future in that? Guys, if you asked for a girl's number, would you actually contact them? If so, how long would you wait?

Thoughts and opinions would be apppreciated, thanks!!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Just wait......he might have a flat battery or he rarely looks at his phone. Situations like this happens. If your that desperate to talk to him, call him.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Sometimes I read a message and don't bother replying straight away.

Maybe he wants you to wait a while so you start pining for him because he knows when he eventually sends it, it'll be like, "YAY" for you.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
He's likely to still be feeling unwell, give it another day or two.

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
he should get back to u within the week.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Look if the guy does not respond to you giving him you're number, it may not be what it seems. He may still be in shock, or worse yet, his batteries could be dead. Not all guys like talking on the phone, it's impersonal and leaves us feeling isolated.

PrettyVacant

HSC
I hate talking on the phone for some reason. I'm fine in real life, but phones are just eww.

martin88

HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
Look if the guy does not respond to you giving him you're number, it may not be what it seems. He may still be in shock, or worse yet, his batteries could be dead. Not all guys like talking on the phone, it's impersonal and leaves us feeling isolated.
what's the point of giving someone your phone number if you don't want to communicate with them on a phone?

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
he ran outta cred! hahaha. naw

battery is probably flat. just don't worry about it.

once. it took a few hours for an sms to get from my phone to a friends. :\

Legham

HSC
That guys a slow mover if you spent 3 nights together and only got as far as holding hands :p Maybe he's just as slow on the phone ands still typing the reply..

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
^^ lol.

he might just not have checked his phone yet or it's off. heck, i havent checked my messages in a week...people like that do exist lol. ;)

*runs off to check phone*

Evilo

HSC
MedNez said:
Yeah, wait until he's on his feet again. If you're sick and not feeling well, you probably don't want to sit and play with your phone, but rather sleep or rest.
+1

Davriel

HSC
N/A
martin88 said:
what's the point of giving someone your phone number if you don't want to communicate with them on a phone?
I don't know, maybe so you have some form of communication at the very least?

dodgyfilokid

HSC
He's sick...give him time to rest and get better..and dont be overly concerned...he already signalled to you at camp that he can see u as his girl...personally if i would ask a girl for her number i will actually contact her not just keep it as a trophy...and btw ur idea of you bringing along your mates when you see him can be good but at the same time he might not like it....ask him if hes ok with your idea and if not then adjust it...make him think and feel that you are really making an effort to be with him

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
waterphaerie said:
Ok, so i met this guy on a camp I was on that went for a week...he was really friendly, really funny, smart, really awesome guy. By the end of the week it was pretty clear there was something going on- we spent 2 or 3 nights just star gazing, holding hands etc, and we'd talked for hours and hours. He didn't strike me as the type who'd be into flings or anything. At the end of the camp we exchanged numbers.

I am worried that he isn't going to call me or anything, though. I messaged him last night to see how he was doing as he was quite unwell on the last day; He said he was improving et, but still would be unwell for a few days. I then replied asking him if he wanted to hang out with me and some friends on friday, but havent got a reply.

Am i being paranoid, cos it's only been 2 or 3 days since camp finished? Or is it a sign that there's no future in that? Guys, if you asked for a girl's number, would you actually contact them? If so, how long would you wait?

Thoughts and opinions would be apppreciated, thanks!!
Maybe he found a hotter girl?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Wait, was this one of those Christian Camps?

It was wasn't it.

sl3epyAZN

HSC
hey a guy i know came back from a camp 2. lol wats his name. could be the same guy.He went camp i fink on 13th.. Give it 3 days cos sms sometimes dont go through.. so u might resend in couple of days.. :D

Last edited:

waterphaerie

HSC
it was, but i dont really see how that's relevent- christians are normal people too...lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)