Oprah Winfrey is the anti-Christ (1 Viewer)

Kos

Seriously, I HATE this woman.

Everytime I see this woman and anyone on her show the bile rises to the back of my throat and threatens to spill all over the couch. She is EVIL! She embodies everything that is wrong in the western world.

I hate how people fall for her soppy crap and believe that every problem you could ever have in life can be solved by turning on the TV and listening to a fat middle aged BILLIONAIRE. ARGH!!!1 And her show is just such tearjerking soppy crap. And I hate the legion of followers she has, these fat middle aged women who will go into a bookstore and pick up anything that has ever been mentioned in the Oprah Book of the Month Club which just happens to be also soppy crap. ARGH, just the superficiality of her show pisses me off.

One thing that makes me just as angry are those dickless men on the show too who talk about their "emotions and feelings" and how "it felt so bad to be obese". SHUT UP! DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND HANG YOURSELF FROM A TREE! MAKE SURE THERE ARE PLENTY OF RATS AND MAGGOTS AROUND SO YOUR FILTHY CORPSE CAN BE EATEN! IT IS NO MORE THAN YOU DESERVE!

Can anyone not see Oprah being the biggest bitch in real life???

It baffles me why her show is so popular, I mean, she isnt even articlulate. I dont think I have ever heard such gratuitous use of "like" and "you know" from anyone over 20 years old. F*** I HATE HER!

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Nah man, Letterman... and you know what's coming this 2004?
Super Bowl of Love '04
Letterman on Oprah's show... this'll be interesting!

Kos

Originally posted by glycerine
i used to love days of our lives..i suck
The good thing about Days of Our Lives was you could watch it everyday during the school holidays, then come back during the next holidays and nothing had happened since.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I love the Oprah show, although occassionally she does manage to really piss me off. For instance-They were once doing a show about how you could sponsor a child or something like that, and Oprah was saying how it was so cheap to do it and "everyone can afford it", and then she said something like "Or even if yo think you can't afford it-just go without coffee, and then you can afford it". Well, I don't see her selling up her mansion to send money to the starving people. :(

And GO THE SUPERBOWL OF LOVE! I love David Letterman! :D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i hate her too!!!! she's such a bitch, she's mean to all her guests, she interupts them when they are talking, she doesnt even care about the ones in serious trouble, she's ugly, and fat and she does shows on obese people when she's sitting there bursting out of her clothes. When she has cooks on the show, she doesnt listen to them, and doesnt help with the cooking.
Aargh, she annoys the hell out of me, and you know her show used ot be as bad a ricki lake until they decided to make it more classy.
I hate it when she has upper class guests on there who are stay at home mums and who whinge that they have no time and are always run down, and so the show pays for them to have a makeover or something, like they so deserved it.
yes, oprah sucks big time!!!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
The only two things l like about her are:
1. She's on when there is nothing interesting on tv
2. She gives away free stuff to her audience

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
wow, i was about to come here and start a thread about oprah.

did anyone see the show today?
it was so fucked up.
i don't watch it ever but i accidentally saw it today, and it was some christmas special. oprah gave away 1.2 million $$ worth of presents to the audience or something.. and the were screaming and squealing and carrying on like you've never seen before.

it's like, fuck. the epitome of materialism.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
is the super bowl of love really gonna go on?
letterman's been crackin jokes bout her for years, is she really gonna come on his show?, and he sed he got invited on her show... i thought she hated him :confused:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by johnson

and the were screaming and squealing and carrying on like you've never seen before.
Aaargh, yes! 40 year old woman squealing for no apparent reason=very unappealing. :( And that one lady nearly passed out from excitement and Oprah had to go over and like pat her on the hand-lol!

Originally posted by Mambomeg

I hate it when she has upper class guests on there who are stay at home mums and who whinge that they have no time and are always run down, and so the show pays for them to have a makeover or something, like they so deserved it.
The funniest thing I ever saw on that show was when they were fixing up peoples houses, and this one woman wrote in saying that she had this one cupboard that was really untidy and she didn't know what to do about it. So their crew went over, and she lived in a fucking mansion full of realllly expensive looking furnishings and it was all completely tidy, and then they went and looked in this one cupboard and it was just all cluttered and messy. And then they had one of those dramatic interviews with her in a dark room with emotional music playing, while the lady sobbed because "cleanliness is next to godliness" (or however the saying goes..), so because her cupboard was messy, that must therefore mean she was losing her relationship with God.
So their people went over and just threw out all the junk and tidied it up a bit, and the lady was like pissing herself with sheer joy because her cupboard was neat.
...who the hell writes into Oprah because of a messy cupboard?!?! These mothers who are supposedly so busy and stressed have even more time on their hands than I do.

Last edited:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
is the super bowl of love really gonna go on?
letterman's been crackin jokes bout her for years, is she really gonna come on his show?, and he sed he got invited on her show... i thought she hated him :confused:
She said she wouldn't do the superbowl of love, but they are still bringing it up at every opprtunity, just to guilt trip her or something. She invited him on her show, just to make peace I assume, but he said no. (trying to keep the upper hand. ;) )

~Dreamer

HSC
i would go on a shooting spree with you....after i attend her favourite things show, regardless of it being a publicity stunt and a sneaky marketing strategy.... i want that sony dvd recorder... and that phone/palm thing :eek:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

did anyone see the show today?
it was so fucked up.
i don't watch it ever but i accidentally saw it today, and it was some christmas special. oprah gave away 1.2 million $$ worth of presents to the audience or something.. and the were screaming and squealing and carrying on like you've never seen before.

YES i saw that! and when i was watching it i though exactly this:
and then i thought no show should be that materialistic. someone here said oprah told people to go without coffee to give to the poor, will if she didn't give out (i know she wouldn't pay for it, it's advertising but anyway) just one of those very expensive presents that money could haven been donated to poor!

so it was a whole 1 hour commercial!! but how happy would you be to be in the audience, to get all the free stuff, the faces of delight of the people in the audience, how materialistic are we humans?

~Dreamer

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
so it was a whole 1 hour commercial!!
u just realised that?! and if humans are rediculously materialistic its not all of oprhas fault although she'd be apart of it. its the whole of society. and are u trying to tell me that if someone gave u a free state of the art sony dvd cam and palm dvdplayer u wouldnt at the least think of taking it?! those women in the audience are just crazy - they look like theyve never seen food or heard of cloths in their lives. that does not mean theyre a representation of everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)