Option 1 or Option 2 (1 Viewer)

Shamsy

Hi
I've been trying to learn the Software Developers View of the Hardware and don't seem to be understanding it. I myself am a more theoretical student not practical, I was wondering whether or not I should learn teh Evolution of Programming Languages instead, could I get some opinions on what I should do?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Well if you have no hope in the option your doing youd better get learning the other option pretty soon because the HSC is coming. The second option is not that difficult but can get confusing so if your not into that stuff its better for you to learn the other option if you feel you can learn it in time

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
they can also ask bullshit questions for the evolution option *cough* 2003 *cough*, were your asked to rewrite code in the logic paradigm etc etc

sunny

meh.
HSC
Shamsy said:
Hi
I've been trying to learn the Software Developers View of the Hardware and don't seem to be understanding it. I myself am a more theoretical student not practical, I was wondering whether or not I should learn teh Evolution of Programming Languages instead, could I get some opinions on what I should do?
There is alot of theory involved in Software Developer's View of the Hardware, if theres things you don't understand you can ask here! :)

meowz0r

HSC
Li0n said:
they can also ask bullshit questions for the evolution option *cough* 2003 *cough*, were your asked to rewrite code in the logic paradigm etc etc

would you say then it's worth spending a great deal of time on both? I'm not sure, to me evolution seems piss ez compared to what they can ask you in hardware (eg, gates AND converting to IEEE 754....yuck!)

Also, in light of this, is it worth going through converting things to different paradigms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)