Option 5 - Forensic Chemistry (1 Viewer)

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
they had hardly any questions on the stuff i knew really well, so forensic chem was screwed for me.

Does anyone who knows their stuff wanna post the answers to the forensics qs? Coz i get such satisfaction out of kicking myself for not writing the answers i should have written...

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
why was there like no dna, no electrophoresis (spell? hehehe) i couldnt believe it....
i know danebank and abbotsleigh does forensics (as i go to danebank and have a friend that goes to abbotsleigh) but apart from that its not really a popular option - most do shipwrecks and industrial

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
Forensic Chem was horrible. Our teacher han't taught us heaps of what was in that part like 10 marks worth.

gabatinie

HSC
No more Chemistry!!!

The Forensics topic was definately very crap! But look at it this way, it is now over and this means that we wont have to suffer enduring double periods of boredom staring out the window! - well thats what it was like for me! lol. No more chemistry for the rest of my life!!!!!

Paroissien

HSC
vicburke said:
why was there like no dna, no electrophoresis (spell? hehehe) i couldnt believe it....
i know danebank and abbotsleigh does forensics (as i go to danebank and have a friend that goes to abbotsleigh) but apart from that its not really a popular option - most do shipwrecks and industrial
There was that first one mark question on electrophoresis, but no DNA really surprised me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)