_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
how'd you go?

how about those DSSs hey... wish i was dead

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
ewww i totally dont remember learning "intelligent agents" and i made up somethign arg...

I hate the decision tree...it was so complicated and took ages to draw...most of it was ok though...I wish we had more time than 2 weeks b4 the holidays to learn it though!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
we never learnt how to do decision trees in class and even after 6 people explaining it to me i still didnt get it, so ill get 0 for that question!
i completely forgot what an intelligent agent was.. crap
and the last question was a killer, i made it all up

deano305

HSC
Good riddance to the stupid Decision tree! wasn;t even enough room for it ! ! ! ! !

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i thought the only thing ill get full marks for is the decision tree :( intelligent agents = neural networks or whatever the things are that can learn?

HSC
I did mine in pencil and turned the book on its side and only just managed to fit it in.....

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
i had no idea on the neural network question but i babbled on some expert system. Twas hard.

vleung

No, intelligent agents and neural networks are separate things. An intelligent agent is a piece of software which searches through data to find relevant data and patterns in data mining. They do not learn. For example, spiders/crawlers/robots in search engines are intelligent agents.

Lanz122

i thought DSS was one of the best parts to the exam... :D intelligent agent was in the catholic trial paper....and i still forgot wat it was!! but other than that...i thought it was fair...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)