Option topic (1 Viewer)

|_wise_|

do you care to elaborate fatmuscle.....why is it good? it seems like just too much chemistry to me...and its 5 chapters in our text book while the rest are 4 :eek: :D hehe

ice_cream

hey has everyone started on quanta to quarks? or nearly finished?
cos my school's still going over the stupid trials...and we're still on like semiconductors or something...
and is quanta to quarks long? cos in my textbook it's like 5 chapters...

|_wise_|

yeah i would have to say that i am with you ice_cream....our school started q2q the other day and I'm not really liking it....if you do chemistry i hear you will find it easier though...good luck!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
serious?

how far how u done in he topic?

i jus finished doin an assess on astronomy stuff

Morgues

only telescope and the parallax/spectometry stuff is in my trials so only done upto there
Not a lot of calculation so yeah its not to bad

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
damnz! i jus realised what i wrote haha..
"how far how u done in he topic?" haha TYPO! :p my bad!

it mus b the lack of sleep! i didn't sleep all yesterday cos i had to finish da assess..and the thing is i'm not so tired now..cos i slept during ma classes hahaha ;)

anyways yeah we're jus starting on the parallax stuff...

Morgues

LOL yeah i had sleepless nights before
once you get over 3am or so its not to bad but your dead in school that day

|_wise_|

i remember...

ah the seedy memories....

i did the HSC for SDD last year....and we left our major assignment (a working hotel management program) wayyyy too late....we spent 4 nights in a row with less than 3 hours sleep each night....we took it in turns to cat nap whilst the other person would code and wake you up when you needed help....we drank two entire tins of coffee....

we managed to get 50/50 though :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha christ!

im lucky i didnt get to that stage
i did mine over 3 weeks, but it took quite a considerable amount of time everyday for those 3 weeks to finish it....so i cant imagine how u managed to cram everythin into those 4 nights!

|_wise_|

sorry it wasn't all in those 4 nights......over 50% of it would have been though...i was more tired than i ever thought it was possible to be....i just got this mysterious motivatino from somewhere.....i keep trying....but i don't seem to be able to conjure it back up...no matter how hard i try:(

Morgues

My trials finish on a thursday..........major sdd work due on friday
ive got about half of the actual coding to do as well as the user manuals.......and theres no way im doing that before the trials

woohoo

|_wise_|

deja vu!!! say hello to caffeine morgues....whilst its gruelling as hell at the time i actually found it a very worthwhile experience....good luck!!!

ice_cream

yeah wise...i heard that too..cos it's like on models of atom and crap...and stuff that i have no interest in...

|_wise_|

just finishing studying ideas to implementation....then i will have to do quanta to quarks....not looking forward to it....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
good - coz there's nothing to look forward to
unless ur apt, and enjoy doing radioisotope decay equations...the only interesting thing i liked was the fact that we watched videos of nuclear disasters - eg Chernobyl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)