Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Disasters

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
Hi all,

I'm doing SS by Distance Ed, as it isn't offered by my school, if anyone else is doing it through DE, can please you PM me or something?

Anyway, I'm looking at doing the Pharmaceutics Module, as it seems to be of the most interest to me... and I'm willing to go astray from what others are doing in my own "class". (yes I'm aware of the comparative problems, and I've heard of the sad sob stories, but I'm still pretty intent on this)..

What topics are you guys doing?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
We did ours last year, additives and preservatives, quite interesting and very simple to grasp.

Migoo

We are doing Disasters :( i wanted to do pharmecueticals though cause it ties in well with biology.. but oh well :(

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
Originally posted by Migoo
We are doing Disasters :( i wanted to do pharmecueticals though cause it ties in well with biology.. but oh well :(
You can also be crazy and do it by yourself like me... but then again I was able to convince teachers with actual pharmacy experience and qualifications first ;)

but nothing is impossible

Karlee

I'm doing Disasters and wanted to do Pharmaceuticals also. But now that we've done Disasters, I've actually found it to be quite interesting and pretty easy

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
I don't understand my own logic, I am NOT doing disasters because I'll probably be studying them at uni.. hmmmm go figure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)