Optionetics Materials!! (1 Viewer)

coco_marli

HSC
Optionetics Materials!!

Hi All,

I have the whole package of options materials from Optionetics for sale at a huge discount!! All you want to know about options and options trading is in this package that include 5 books, audio, and dvd study materials!!

The package is for sale for $3000, it was purchased for $4999. Havn't had the time to actually study the material as I travel alot for work.

Buzz me if you are interested!! =)

Simon_Adebisi

HSC
N/A
Optionetics Materials!!

Hi All,

I have the whole package of options materials from Optionetics for sale at a huge discount!! All you want to know about options and options trading is in this package that include 5 books, audio, and dvd study materials!!

The package is for sale for $3000, it was purchased for $4999. Havn't had the time to actually study the material as I travel alot for work.

Buzz me if you are interested!! =)
lol 3000 isn't much of a discount!

if you go to their seminars which they host every week they also give you a "discount" price of 2999 at the end of it usually for products and/or workshop

seriously thou, i might consider buying one of the books

please post pictures of all the optionetics products you're selling

coco_marli

HSC
lol 3000 isn't much of a discount!

if you go to their seminars which they host every week they also give you a "discount" price of 2999 at the end of it usually for products and/or workshop

seriously thou, i might consider buying one of the books

please post pictures of all the optionetics products you're selling
really? i havnt heard of the 2999...last time i checked it was "discounted" to 4000...anyways im not selling individual books....maybe i might sell DVDs and audios separately from the books....will try get a pic =)

Cheers

Simon_Adebisi

HSC
N/A
really? i havnt heard of the 2999...last time i checked it was "discounted" to 4000...anyways im not selling individual books....maybe i might sell DVDs and audios separately from the books....will try get a pic =)

Cheers
yeah i went to an optionetics seminar at bondi few weeks ago

they were offering stuff like 1999 two day workshop

2999 workshop and products blah blah all these discounted from "original price" of 3999

needless to say i walked out, stuff paying few grands for basic education on options trading i pretty much self taught myself to trade spending almost nothing on those sales pitch products those seedy cunts of slick talking guys sell at seminars

however i was interested for the fact that they had those 100% money back guarantee and double your money back if you dont make triple the amount of wealth trading options in 6 months

so anyways why are you selling them here on bos? surely you could get your money back from optionetics

anyways post pictures of all products im still eager for knowledge on options trading

coco_marli

HSC
ok...not sure how to post pics on here....if u want pics i can email you some...

anywayz...i bought it like a yr ago and although i really enjoyed learning the material...i havnt had time to pursue it due to heavy workload....but now that i hear ur story,...

im willing to sell the whole lot for $2000....how'z that for a discount! =)

Simon_Adebisi

HSC
N/A
mm I'm considering it! I still need the pictures of all the products and detailed descriptions on each of them the books and the dvds.

I would like to hear your review on the products how they helped you and in what parts (eg. it helped me trade and understand the terminology of puts and call options in the ASX etc) and I would like to know your personal opinion on options trading as in whether you trade in options or will be doing so in the future.

I just check up on the feedback of people who have used these products before buying them.

coco_marli

HSC
Hi Simon,

The whole package includes 5 books, 14 CDs and 6 DVDs! Pls see 2 pics attached.

5 Books consist of:

1) Trading Fundamentals
2) Option Strategies
3) Trader's Toolbox
4) Money Management Basics
5) Trading The Australian Market

14 CDs consist of:

1) Introduction to Stocks and Options Trading
2) Introduction to Stocks and Options Trading Continued
3) Effective Trading
4) Long Calls and Long Puts
5) High Profit-Low Risk Spreads
6) Technical Analysis and Trading Plans
7) Directional Trading for Instant Success
8) Spotting Direction and Patterns
9) Stating the Trading Day
10) Delta Neutral Trading, Straddles and Strangles
11) Straddles and Strangles Continued
12) Tracking the Sideways Market and George's 5 min success formula
13) Trading Any Market
14) Protecting Your Portfolio

6 DVDs consist of:

1) Fundamentals of Options
2) Debit and Credit Spreads
3) Straddles and Strangles
4) Calenders, Butterflies and Condors
5) Ratio Backspreads and Collars
6) Money Management, Trading Styles and Wrap up

It is a great all-in-one package- I didnt get much time to go through the books but I definitely enjoyed the DVDs and CDs...its very clear and concise and i had a few "ah-ha" moments that I didn't get from learning from books at uni. I believe the materials would be very beneficial for anyone trading options and/or anyone wanting to know more about options trading. I've spent money on trading materials before but found none as useful as the Optionetics materials. Im currently working long hours and doing post grad so i havnt had time to pursue options trading but I definitely wouldnt rule out pursuing it again in the future.

I've had a few people pm me about it already so im guessing the materials wont last for long....pm me if you're still interested! =)

p.s the materials are in tip top condition with just some highlighting in one of the books.

Cheers!

Simon_Adebisi

HSC
N/A
Hi Simon,

The whole package includes 5 books, 14 CDs and 6 DVDs! Pls see 2 pics attached.

5 Books consist of:

1) Trading Fundamentals
2) Option Strategies
3) Trader's Toolbox
4) Money Management Basics
5) Trading The Australian Market

14 CDs consist of:

1) Introduction to Stocks and Options Trading
2) Introduction to Stocks and Options Trading Continued
3) Effective Trading
4) Long Calls and Long Puts
5) High Profit-Low Risk Spreads
6) Technical Analysis and Trading Plans
7) Directional Trading for Instant Success
8) Spotting Direction and Patterns
9) Stating the Trading Day
10) Delta Neutral Trading, Straddles and Strangles
11) Straddles and Strangles Continued
12) Tracking the Sideways Market and George's 5 min success formula
13) Trading Any Market
14) Protecting Your Portfolio

6 DVDs consist of:

1) Fundamentals of Options
2) Debit and Credit Spreads
3) Straddles and Strangles
4) Calenders, Butterflies and Condors
5) Ratio Backspreads and Collars
6) Money Management, Trading Styles and Wrap up

It is a great all-in-one package- I didnt get much time to go through the books but I definitely enjoyed the DVDs and CDs...its very clear and concise and i had a few "ah-ha" moments that I didn't get from learning from books at uni. I believe the materials would be very beneficial for anyone trading options and/or anyone wanting to know more about options trading. I've spent money on trading materials before but found none as useful as the Optionetics materials. Im currently working long hours and doing post grad so i havnt had time to pursue options trading but I definitely wouldnt rule out pursuing it again in the future.

I've had a few people pm me about it already so im guessing the materials wont last for long....pm me if you're still interested! =)

p.s the materials are in tip top condition with just some highlighting in one of the books.

Cheers!
hey

those books definitely covers the basics of options trading (which is the most important part)

i just wanna know the titles of all the chapters in the second book "Option Strategies" then i'll make my decision

get back to me soon

coco_marli

HSC
hey

those books definitely covers the basics of options trading (which is the most important part)

i just wanna know the titles of all the chapters in the second book "Option Strategies" then i'll make my decision

get back to me soon
Option Strategies has 332 pages and the chapters are:

1) Vertical Spreads
2) Delta Neutral Spreads
3) Vacation Trades (covering Ratio Backspreads)
4) Range-bound trading strategies (covers long butterfly, long condor, long iron butterfly, calendar, diagonal spread, collar spread)
5) High-Risk Strategies (covers short call, short put, covered put, short straddle, short strangle, ratio call, ratio put, synthetic strategies).

hope that helps =)

Simon_Adebisi

HSC
N/A
ah i see...

well i offer $20 for the books (dead serious) because that's what i think it's worth to me

beside that

not interested

thanks and good luck selling it for a few grands to someone

coco_marli

HSC
ah i see...

well i offer $20 for the books (dead serious) because that's what i think it's worth to me

beside that

not interested

thanks and good luck selling it for a few grands to someone
ummm...thats ok...i'll keep the books lol ...thanks for ur interest anyways =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)