Options: Communication (1 Viewer)

mypassword4

HSC
i wrote like 3.5 pages for the 7 mark one..
i just kept on bsing on about the ear- how the sound moves from the outer ear(pinna) and through to the ear osscile(middle) then to the cochlea (inner) where it reaches the organ of corti which has hairs absorb the sound..
for the larynx i wrote the vocal cords made up of cartillage and muscle make tiny vibrations to make the sounds
im hoping for 80+
for the 8 mark one i filled up the whole page like literally and asked another booklet and wrote like a page in that full of about natural selection, adaptation to environment and how the megafauna and some extinct animals became extinct..
really need bio to go well..it was the easiest exam ive done out of the previous

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Communication wasn't as daunting as I previously thought. The 7 marker was ok but I was a little stuffed in the larynx part b/c I had only studied that part in the excel book and that had shit info./

volcomcdb

HSC
I thought communication was really good. They chose the simpler dot points to test. Although we did have a really good bio teacher who made sure we covered everything..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)