Options (1 Viewer)

Twintip

We are just about to start out option, Quanta to Quarks. Our class sort of voted and our teacher said it was a good one to do beacuse it is easy to focus on the 'physics' of the content. What options are other people doing? I must say I took a look at them briefly and went "they're all crap" (even Quanta). Ah well shouldn't be too bad.

:)

^___^
HSC
astro...

and from my teacher, its lot more maths(duh!) compared to the cores and relates a lot of stuff in chemistry(another duh!)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah astro is long and boring from what i've heard... think we're doing quatum.

needtostudy

its astro VS medical for us...
it seems that we might do astro since we already did a part of the course in preliminary in space module !!!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
u guys get to CHOOSE your options?!?!?!
our school's chosen quanta 2 quarks for us ... (there goes democracy...)

apparently it's really easy to get marks in it... if you're good at it... (??)... we've done the first section already, and a couple of the other "process/analyse/present info" dot points, and from what i make of it, it's a super-hard option, but if u get it, then it's easy to take down half the state... hehe... -.-;;

but then again, it's all english anyway...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
democracy is overrated, our whole grade is doing quanta 2 quarks, just like last year, and the year before, and next year, and after..... go totalitarianism.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
our whole grade is doing quanta 2 quarks, just like last year, and the year before, and next year, and after..... go totalitarianism.
hehe.. that'd be us as well..
i'm pretty glad they chose quanta, it's a lot more interesting cuz u haf the actual classical vs quantum thing.. very cool lol..
but sorry to go off on a tangent, i was so shocked when i realised teachers chose for us... i mean... the things we could have been doing in subjects like english..

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i think its good that we dont have to choose. if i dont like it, i wont be thinking "i shouldve chosen the other one" etc...In general, i hate making decisions for myself. its too much work.

gnrlies

HSC
we are doing quanta, but i wouldnt mind doing age of sillicon

We Are Doing Astro....havn't started it yet though....don't think i really want to do it...but the level of my class...i think quanta would be a bad idea.....cos there is like only one person passing

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
our teacher chose quanta cos its just flows on from ideas 2 implementation..but we havent started it yet

yurbel

yeah well at least quanta is a fairly standard option and you can find the syllabus stuff in most textbooks...imagine what it would be like if your teacher forced you to do geophysics

where the hell would you get the notes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)