Optometry 25hrs a week???? (1 Viewer)

emeka

HSC
N/A
Hey anyone doing optometry as well? cos ive enrolled and my timetables hectic. 25 hours of contact! is that right?? help me out please ta

j4x0r

HSC
yeah sounds about right, i have optom friends that had to go though that :)

gyva85

HSC
yeh im in optom aswell atm...i got an offer for pharmacy today and now im juggling between which one i'd like to do...:(

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
emeka said:
Hey anyone doing optometry as well? cos ive enrolled and my timetables hectic. 25 hours of contact! is that right?? help me out please ta
cl_teary "1"

I sure wouldn't want you to be my optometrist, go quit.

emeka

HSC
N/A
yep thanks. just wanted to make sure i got my enrolling right. heard commerce people get around 12hrs a week and optometry is double that so i thought i made a mistake with enrolling.

a counterstrike fan aye Lion? im just worried i stuffed up my timetable mate. as if quit.

j4x0r

HSC
of course commerce people get less hours, it's not as if they have chem labs, physics labs or clinic classes to go to

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
yes, us commerce people have less hours, because naturally we only need to hear something once, and we all understand it and go home.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
yes, us commerce people have less hours, because naturally we only need to hear something once, and we all understand it and go home.
excuse me?

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Tough break buddy. Stick to your guns, cos I want those mates rates... not fucking my eyes up just for fun you know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)