Optometry Enrolment - HElP!!!! (1 Viewer)

TooF

how do you choose your timetable and arrange it to your liking? do i have to see someone in uni?
i enrolled into 4 subjects and they gave me a timetable. i didn't have a choice in it. is that how the course goes for optometry?

sunny

meh.
HSC
^Fruit^ said:
how do you choose your timetable and arrange it to your liking? do i have to see someone in uni?
i enrolled into 4 subjects and they gave me a timetable. i didn't have a choice in it. is that how the course goes for optometry?
You didn't have a choice in it because you might have used the Auto Timetable function, or there aren't multiple choices for the classes you do.

If if can be changed, log into myUNSW, go to "Class Search" and search for your classes. You'll get results of all the times for the classes you search. If you want, you can work something out on paper first (I would recommend this).

After that, go to "Update Your Enrolment" (on the Student Profile page). From there you can choose the session you want to edit, and the classes you want to edit. Follow the prompts accordingly and choose the class times you want.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Since there are only about 40 to 50 of Optometry students a year (hence 40 to 50 students in per subject), unfortunately your timetable is set out with no alternatives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)