Oral English teacher are needed in China (1 Viewer)

J

Janehan

Firstly, thanks for your close attention and support!
The Native English Speaker Recruit Project (China District) is run by the International Education Volunteer Organization (China). It is authorized by the Chinese Education System to recruit foreign English teachers.
Our Aim:
Providing high quality oral English teachers for schools (especially for primary and secondary schools) to improve Chinese students’ English communication level.

Our Requirements:
You are enthusiastic and well behaved, and you can speak English clearly and fluently, furthermore, you should be able to control a 60-student class.

Teaching Place:
Your teaching place can be choose by yourself, from remote villages to bustling urban centres, including Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Xinjiang, Yunnan, Guizhou, etc.

Your Benefits:
Three months’ contract, renewable if you wish, or you can choose to teach in another area of China. It is an easy, enjoyable and rewarding work, meanwhile, it is also a good opportunity for you to travel in and explore China.

Contact Us:
Tel: +86 10 67527894
Fax: +86 10 67576849
Mobile: +8615201192959
MSN: [FONT=宋体]Janehan0402@live.cn [/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]SKYPE: janehan0402 [/FONT]
Contact Person: Janehan

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Do they expect the teachers to be able to speak Chinese as well as English?
In all seriousness, either of my parents may be interested in this program but aren't bilingual.

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: Oral English teacher are needed in China

Do they expect the teachers to be able to speak Chinese as well as English?
In all seriousness, either of my parents may be interested in this program but aren't bilingual.
nah. all they expect is that u are NOT azn.....
that way ppl there thinking they are learning proper english... if ur AZN the students will think that they got raped off ( speaking from my own exp back in china xD )

studentcheese

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Oral English teacher are needed in China

Only if pay is good. I'm not controlling a class of 60 with bad pay.

Kermallyte

HSC
ROFL..
WHATEVERRR

That's pretty suspiscious... then you get there and they throw you in the back of a van and sell you- human trafficking..
Get an ESL job to PROPER way.. get qualified and do it through legitimate means.

chowm

HSC
Is pay supposed to be provided? A volunteer organisation is conducting a teaching program why would you expect to be paid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)