Oral Presentation!!! Need to find connection between Production of Materials and The (1 Viewer)

mdunn94

HSC
Need to find connection between Production of Materials and The Acidic Environment, need help for a starting point. The assignment requires me to make a 'link' between two dot point taken from the first two modules. Any help is appreciated,

Cheers

mdunn94

HSC
Re: Oral Presentation!!! Need to find connection between Production of Materials and

I need help chosing what dot points im going to pick .....

b3kh1t

HSC
Re: Oral Presentation!!! Need to find connection between Production of Materials and

Need to find connection between Production of Materials and The Acidic Environment, need help for a starting point. The assignment requires me to make a 'link' between two dot point taken from the first two modules. Any help is appreciated,

Cheers
Sorry do not have the syllabus in front of me but look have a look at the decomposition of ethene from ethanol using sufuric acid as a catalyst due to its strength and so on.

mdunn94

HSC

i'll have a look, thanks man

mdunn94

HSC

if there are any others it would still be appreciated

b3kh1t

HSC

Although this would not be something strong to talk about as it will not have much information, but you may also include the storage of acids an bases in special containers due to there strengths, and the polymer which forms these container.
If you are willing to dwell deeper into the production of cellulose (which is then used to produce fabrics, materials or glucose) as when you collect cellulose it comes "tangled," making it unusable. Therefore they use certain methods for to "untangle" it which involves sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide.

Hope that is useful. Best of luck and just let me know if you do need anything else =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)