Organising Uni notes (1 Viewer)

ld1999

HSC
How can I begin organising my uni notes, I've printed the lectures out on powerpoints are there certain effective ways to do so? HELP !

Thanks!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i only bring a writing pad/a4 paper to uni, when i write down my work/finish off tutorials i simply put it in a sleeve and staple it

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
I bring one book to uni and write all my notes in it. When I get home, I take the notes out from each lecture and file them into a folder divided into my subjects. Once the tutorial work for that week is done, I staple it to the lecture notes for that week so that nothing gets lost.

HSC
I do pretty much what everyone else here does. I collect all the relevant lecture notes, tutorial notes and my own random notes made during the week's worth of lectures and staple them together. i mark the front with the week its from and put it all into one folder. I go through them when I need to for assignments or exam revision.

It seems that this method is popular and i highly recommend it as well. It saves you from buying many exercise books, and it is effecient and organised.

HSC
I like to write all my notes on lecture slides (2 slides to a page so diagrams are big, if you don't have to print like thousands of slides) and keep the lecture notes filed in manila envelopes according to their subjects. I keep my tute notes separate from my lecture notes, in a tute folder.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
i use OneNote
pretty much what everyone else is doing, cept digital

qfa380

HSC
i use evernote on my ipad and have a 'notepad' for each course. i have a notepad just in case i need to write stuff, which i can take a picture of with my phone and upload it to my account, can revise on my phone on the bus, edit them some more on my laptop when i get home.
any other way just seems tedious, learnt from the hsc that having paper everywhere (even if you think its organised) really is still an inefficient way to go.

HSC
Evernote sounds pretty awesome. If only I wasn't such a technophobe, sigh. I currently have paper everywhere in my room and I have no recollection of even going to those lectures or which lectures they belong to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)