orgasm ratios/percentages for male:female in a relationship. (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
What ratio (or you can express as a percentage) of orgasms would you deem fair for the female to experience in comparison to a male?

For example, if the female was to orgasm 1 time to every 2 male orgasms (50% of the time), is this acceptable?

Bearing in mind this includes orgasms from fellatio, mutual masturbation etc.

Sorry for convolution, hope people understand.

Females, I'm looking at you for insight.

boris

Banned
HSC
wat

oh i get it.

i dont know mang. i think a fair ratio would be 1:1, realistically i think 50% is fine.
you can not have an orgasm but still have enjoyable sex.

if it was something like 1 female orgasm for every 6 the guy had, well that's a bit take take take

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i read in an article that a female orgasm is 70% more 'stronger' than a male orgasm.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
1 in 2 seems fair, but i'm not straight, so i dunno

in gay sex i'd note in my experience it's not 1:1 (moar like 80% - from DIRECT stimulation of course, usually u can just "finish yourself off" but that doesnt really count), and it should be easy to do it that way, therefore i would expect that maximum in straight relationships to be 80% as well

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Well girls can achieve multiple orgasms in a row so I think it's only fair that overall it evens out to be 1:1. Like, sometimes you might just have a quickie but you gotta make up for it later.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
women can have orgasms too?

Skeeta

HSC
Riet said:
Well girls can achieve multiple orgasms in a row so I think it's only fair that overall it evens out to be 1:1. Like, sometimes you might just have a quickie but you gotta make up for it later.
Haha i pretty much agree. Sometimes i might miss out, but others I have many many orgasms and he only gets one

boris

Banned
HSC
in that case the ratio should be
1 female : 3 male

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
I always thought (and from a very limited supply of personal knowledge) that the ratio, if not 1:1, is more for the girl than the man.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
1:1 is fair anything lower u sux well your being selfish your aim is to maker her orgasm first after her first one dw about letting her getting another one thats twice the fun shes getting over you LOL and thats unfair since there orgasm is like i dont know way more pleasurable then ours >< bloodii oath you would kill to be a chick 4 1day wouldnt ya><

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Enteebee said:
women can have orgasms too?
of course not --" why would you think that....................................................................................................................................
women just like a penis stuck up their virgina cause its just like fun

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
dodgyv said:
1:1 is fair anything lower u sux well your being selfish your aim is to maker her orgasm first after her first one dw about letting her getting another one thats twice the fun shes getting over you LOL and thats unfair since there orgasm is like i dont know way more pleasurable then ours >< bloodii oath you would kill to be a chick 4 1day wouldnt ya><
but you would be fucking a man......

Russdog

russell
HSC
dodgyv said:
of course not --" why would you think that....................................................................................................................................
women just like a penis stuck up their virgin cause its just like fun
lol he called a vagina a virgin

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
dodgyv said:
....you again and your dum comments wait i didnt mention for a day in that ill edit it but yeah 4 a day and no i wouldnt.....there are toys and hands lOl
I don't believe that. It's okay to fuck a man you know...

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
mr_brightside said:
I don't believe that. It's okay to fuck a man you know...
for u it is for me it aint lOl man havnt u seen that beer ad on tele about a mans dreams and the last dream was to bat against warne?? well they share the same dream as me so i aint the only one. was pretty suprised they would do that on the ad.

it was this guy who was checkin out his hot as body with hes head fckin stuck on top of it lookin into the mirror and the boys walk in...lOl and then they crack open a beer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)