ORGASMS - faking it, etc (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
(i agree with not-that-bright about the pink post)

i cant see why either sex would want to fake it. if you have to fake it, whats the point having sex at all? you cant be expected to just let the other person enjoy and you not. if you fake it everytime, your partner will expect you to be enjoying it, but if you actually told them that you werent getting off, at least then you could sort it out so you could enjoy sex....otherwise your sex life could be doomed forever!

kimmi06

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Hey, kimmi06 - don't make your entire post pink. You look like a fucking moron.
That's a little harsh...I think someone needs a hug...lol hmmm or an orgasm! Howz the purple goin for ya?

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
Girls are stupid; they can't tell. They don't expect it. They're always thinking that they should fake it.

One of my girlfriends faked it on me. So the next time I faked it to see how she reacted. And unlike the "So what? All girls do it." of last week, she told me off and we broke up because I "[was] lying to [her]".
That was a good laugh and story. That's a sick story to tell your mates over and over. I respect you for this.

the hsc sucks

HSC
Re: The Big O!!

gooody gooody said:
Orgasms....so everyone are u loud quite??

who fakes it?? im just really curious..cos one tym wen i faked my guy got really cut lol
y would u fake? they are bloody good

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
3 words:

moisturiser sample tube

LMAO!
who goes to that effort?

you could really tell if a girl is faking out... the bodily fluids that are non existant would tell.....
but then again, ive heard you can orgasm with no squirt lol

~*GeM!*~

HSC
im not saying im gonna try it, but just in case its ever not happening for me, how exactly do u fake it so its believable?!?!

Zoe 2508

HSC

Skeeta said:
wunce my hot b/f sed dat he wldnt stop hmpin me until i orgsmd and lyk i wsnt in de mood for it so i kinda feiked it..

i sed

"oh my god i'm hvin a massiv orgasem ryte now oh baby oh baby"

i tink i ova did it

Look at this fucking spelling and the irony of it is that she is studying a B. Applied Science (Speech Pathology) II

There would be no way i would go to you if i was referred to a speech pathologist.. You clearly cant speak yourself, let alone instruct others.

shaZ-

HSC

Zoe 2508 said:
Look at this fucking spelling and the irony of it is that she is studying a B. Applied Science (Speech Pathology) II

There would be no way i would go to you if i was referred to a speech pathologist.. You clearly cant speak yourself, let alone instruct others.
hmmz.. hav u never used msn? alot ov people type like that.. including me LOL noottthiinng rong wittit

Russdog

russell
HSC

Zoe 2508 said:

i know this is fucking old but lol at this persons retartedness

cha737may

Banned
HSC
**BUMP**

Ok I know this topic I think is kind of old but I would just like to share mine. I don't really enjoy doing it with my partner. I get my own orgasm on my own. I don't know but I guess I'm not that confident with myself. Is there something wrong with me? Is this considered being unfaithful or untrue to my partner? Pease help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)