• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Orgies at schoolies (1 Viewer)

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
yeah, apparently the politically correct term is sexually transmitted infection now- same shite different smell.

And Egronk, i kno i had a big whinge about formal writing on bos but man, dont take it too far, we still have to make sense of things.

It is strange that the "orgy" boys havent returned tho, isnt it?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
[post deleted because of massive bump]

Last edited:
S

Shuter

Argonaut said:
We commented on that. They don't wanna show their sorry faces because they know we;re gonna chew 'em up and spit 'em back out faster than they can say "I didn't get any".
Maybe the orgy is still going up there?

epimetheus

i did a lot of things on schoolies week that my boyfriend would not approve of.

however, hooray for orgies, drugs and alcohol.

moseley

Argonaut said:
It's been nearly a month since Schoolies, and yet none of them have had the decency to face the music and admit that they were wrong. Not one single person who claimed they'd be getting sex 24/7 has logged on to BoS since they left for Schoolies ...

i dont remember claiming that i would b rooting 24/7, you said that. all i did was ask people who had been how much they got for somthing to do. i will say that it is a lot harder to get roots up their but i managed.

suteki

haha.. at port macq at umm sundowner .. they gave us this little cute "show bag".. had 5 free condoms.. and two packs of lube..
only 5!.. >< lol.,, nah.. lol schoolies was cool.. first time for.. a lot of things and yes.. lol how funny

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i didnt get any i didnt make getting any my top priority either, i had a few chances but i didnt take them coz id rather be with my mates...lol i got quite a few numbers....got drunk the following night...went to evolution....danced like i never danced before and kept pouring bottles of water over myself....thats how my phone got fucked up and i lost the numbers (they were saved to the phone :( )
Mate that's not too bad compared to me
I fucked up my phone because..my friend told me to jump in a swimming pool for kicks so I did, with my phone and wallet and all. So i decided to dry my phone out in the microwave.

I managed to keep my contacts cos i thought to take the sim card out before i zapped my phone, in case it melted. Needless to say i was fucking intoxicated...(and stupid)

Gomer

HSC
johnson said:
Mate that's not too bad compared to me
I fucked up my phone because..my friend told me to jump in a swimming pool for kicks so I did, with my phone and wallet and all. So i decided to dry my phone out in the microwave.

I managed to keep my contacts cos i thought to take the sim card out before i zapped my phone, in case it melted. Needless to say i was fucking intoxicated...(and stupid)
LOL!

Well for the orgies, nah none were had at my schoolies. My friends just went to some shit resort thing north of coffs harbour. One of my friends tried to get with this guy from Tamworth, but the guy ended up with one of my other friends (who was a guy).

I drank 3/4 a bottle of vodka, apparently licked a guys jeans (i was fucking intoxicated okay? LOL). Then vomitted multiple times whilst giving the horns. Thats about as crazy as my schoolies got.

-- Gomer

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Truth be told, there were a lot of ppl who got laid, lot of groups (mainly 3's) going on. But also lots of ppl who didn't.

We noticed one guy on the beach at surfers who started with the 1 girl, then her friend came over to join in. Not really news worthy for schoolies, but we had a laugh when our dog started growling at them.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Where i was a whole bunch of girls did a strip show.. n stuff but there wasn't any orgies that i knew of :(

I'd be too scared a guy would 'accidently' sodomise me anyway..

Jiga

I didnt know of any orgies either :( All the chix we met werent into that sought of thing....why couldnt they be! lol

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
It's been nearly a month since Schoolies, and yet none of them have had the decency to face the music and admit that they were wrong. Not one single person who claimed they'd be getting sex 24/7 has logged on to BoS since they left for Schoolies ...

I had sex 24/7. Well, at LEAST 4 times a day each day and every day except the last.

So there.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
no u didn't.

Dude... that's what GF's are for :D

Now that you force me to defend myself and reveal it was my GF it isn't as impressive.

Well, fucking, done.

supershaker

HSC
Persephone87 said:
Queensland yobbos? mmmhhhhmmm, real diverse.

yeh that comment is valid...(sarcastic) it is a collective event so therel be people from all over the joint jus chillin afta doin exactly the same thing so yeh ud hink thered be alot of people..

and secondly theeres like no difference between people inb queensland to sydney remember i am you are we are australian!

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Bored7 said:
How many people have heard of someone who has cheated on there partner during schoolies?
If your boyfriend is going without you, you've lost him. He's going to sleep around unlimited amounts. He's already got the confidence gained from having a mutual relationship with you, so he can pick up more easily.

That's my theory any way.

Also, you're about 3 years too late, everyone is celibate now.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
You bumped a three year old thread you do realise.

You're probably next time better off creating a seperate thread.

isograph

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
You bumped a three year old thread you do realise.

You're probably next time better off creating a seperate thread.
I thought we got in trouble for that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)