Orientation day for B Health Sceince (1 Viewer)

howandwhen

HSC
i just want to know in my email they said we have to attend 2 Orientation day right, on the 23rd tues will be in Cumberland, it says ''Cumberland Orientation, please meet at 9am at E101.'' can anyone tell me where E101 is? and do you think it will have buses operate that day? becasue last time i went there for enrolment i walked... and they said the buses only operate when semester begins..

Would it be worth going on both day? i dont think my B health science years will be in cumberland though..99% 3 years of study will be in main campus...

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Public transport - FHS - The University of Sydney

if you check out that page it says you could catch a bus numbered 915, but i dont know if its a shuttle bus owned by the uni (ie i think you might have to pay).

and as for going on both days, i think you should go to the cumberland thingo on the first day because its a faculty introduction, but the second day at camperdown seems to be just a tour of the main campus, so you can probably skip it. I will be going anyway cause its O week :p

and i think that people who aren't taking a FHS second major have their whole degree at the main campus, but for all of us that are taking movement science (or speech and hearing), alot of the final two years of our degree will be at cumberland.

brownie44

HSC
i just want to know in my email they said we have to attend 2 Orientation day right, on the 23rd tues will be in Cumberland, it says ''Cumberland Orientation, please meet at 9am at E101.'' can anyone tell me where E101 is? and do you think it will have buses operate that day? becasue last time i went there for enrolment i walked... and they said the buses only operate when semester begins..

Would it be worth going on both day? i dont think my B health science years will be in cumberland though..99% 3 years of study will be in main campus...
I went to both days. Although your BHS years may be at Camperdown its still a good opportunity to know people in your course. Personally I found the tour of Camperdown campus to be really good, it certainly takes the stress off when semester starts because you know your way around without needing a map! You meet a lot of people there as well.

muiz

HSC
E101 is right opposite to the bus stop.
It is the biggest lecture theatre within the campus. You pretty much walk straight from the bus stop and it is on the left.

I'm not 100% sure if the bus operates before semester starts.
If you drive, you can park on the street outside the campus (East St) for free.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
The 915 is a Veolia bus that runs to the University & TAFE on the left hand side of the station (the side NOT with the Commonwealth Bank on the corner)
They run every 15mins I'm pretty sure before 11 and then they come every hour (and thats out of semester times)
I heard the bus driver said that the in-semester timetable started this week, but he can't be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)