Orientation day - waste of time?? (1 Viewer)

jessiej87

HSC
do you need to go??

will i miss anything important ??

what actually happens other than an official welcome, social events and campus tour?

.. im going to uts by the way Thanks.

dan_viper88

HSC
jessiej87 said:
do you need to go??

what actually happens other than an official welcome, social events and campus tour?

Im thinnking the exact same thing! Ive heard from one of my mates that went to UTS that its a waste of time, but im also not too sure if should go or not (by the way im also going to UTS)?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I guess it would be helpful in helping you suss out where your classrooms are and such esp if you don't know that campus well. At ours they are also giving out the book lists and stuff so i'm going to both of mine.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jessiej87 said:
do you need to go??

I went to UTS O day last year, it's a load of crap, don't bother.

Donny_Donny

HR Manager
HSC
melsc said:
I guess it would be helpful in helping you suss out where your classrooms are and such esp if you don't know that campus well. At ours they are also giving out the book lists and stuff so i'm going to both of mine.
yep i agree, im def. going, otherwise i'll get lost 1st day for sure.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
I'm not sure about uts, but the building looks so depressive...i dont think it will be much.
usyds...umm..4get about em UNSW lawn is several foot bigger. so their o week should be inferior HAHAHAH.
but yea, UNSW o week has been awsome, the yellow shirts are awsome ppl, im gonna b one next year! >.<
um you meet all kind of great people while your there, campus tours to get an understanding of the univeristies, umm...free pens...free tampons and condoms..( btw my source bag was missing the tampon..not like i needed it though..)

umm..its great fun! you should go! if its unsw of course
duno about other universities, i doubt they can beat UNSW's o week.
top work yellow shirts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)