Enigma Unlimited
HSC
BeJay said:
glad this weeks been "so good" for u.
not so good for others...
ok then .... I assume that is eluding to something,,,,

pogiangel

HSC
O-party was FREAKIN AWESOME! Me and a couple of mates had a few drinks... we were the losers that were dancing like losers for the whole night. haha ... Met some awesome people. I loved it.

How gross was the sweaty lead singer guy ... It was disgusting. Was it me, or was he spitting around as well?

Cheers, Jerome

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Raiks said:
You have to realise that Uni isn't like a hollywood teen movie... it's far more mellower.

oh no really? i thought uni was totally going to be like a frat house deal... dont patronise me, im not a fucking idiot

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
hahaha, you git. I was just making sure you didn't have any false impressions that the initial burst of on campus parties etc don't continue thoughout the year at the same rate. I wasn't patronising you at all.

pinoying

HSC
hahaha pogiangel! yeah we had a friggin awesome time too... enjoyed the drunken dancing and unleashing some drunk dance moves to the public ie. "the toaster", "the wetsuit"

Tim.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Raiks said:
hahaha, you git. I was just making sure you didn't have any false impressions that the initial burst of on campus parties etc don't continue thoughout the year at the same rate. I wasn't patronising you at all.
seriously? how could anyone believe that the pace of O week could possibly be matched or at least sustained? thats just not realistic and by you pointing out the oh so obvious, yes you are patronising me

pogiangel

HSC
pinoying said:
hahaha pogiangel! yeah we had a friggin awesome time too... enjoyed the drunken dancing and unleashing some drunk dance moves to the public ie. "the toaster", "the wetsuit"

Tim.
Hey, are you filipino? I know of only 3 or 4 other "pinoys" going to uow. Hehe, guess I'll see ya round campus (love saying that) ... or at the unibar. haha.

Cheers, Jerome

PS: Does anybody know how long it takes for the photos taken to be put online?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
TurboTom said:
what? .......................
Yes, keep your pants on otherwise someone might cop a face glassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)